~ Kiara's Story Library ~ 📚 {ON HOLD 6/10} Looking for a FREE Story Shoutout I got you 🫂

Yay! Thank you!

1 Like

Here is mine :blush:

AUTHOR : KD

TITLE: The Ancient Prophecy Of God

GENRE: Fantasy

NUMBER OF EPISODES: 4(ongoing)

STYLE: limelight

DESCRIPTION: You are a creature the world never seen before. What will happen when you will meet the most powerful alpha known as the GOD of all alpha , will you fall in love ??

LINK:

I hope you will like it

THANK YOU :heart:

1 Like

Title: The Forest of Witches :magic_wand:
Description: You’re a notorious jewel thief, but one slip-up lands you in a world where you don’t belong and into the arms of an alluring witch. Will you find love or your way back home?
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Fantasy
No. of Episodes: 6 (ongoing)
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @carmie_episode

Includes Full CC and Art Scenes.

Thank you so much :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Picsart_24-03-30_12-17-06-506

@pari2 Check my Instagram Account for more details! :books:

Ty❤

1 Like

@BlainleySam Check my Instagram Account for more details! :books:

1 Like

Thanks for this thread - here is my first story :mending_heart:

Title: My New Beginning
Author: Shiv
Genre: Adventure (Drama/Romance/Comedy)
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 25- Ongoing
Aviana is ready to arise from the shadows of her past & find true love’s potential. Will she find the strength to conquer her inner demons, or will it conflict with her soulmate?
Other Info Full CC of MC, family & friends, LI. Bonus Scenes, Art Scenes, Point System, Choices Matter
Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Heyaa everyone :sparkles:

I am excited to announce that with the support of my fellow authors & friends I have successfully completed 50 Story Shoutouts on :books: Kiara’s Story Library :books:

A special thanks to all the authors who participated in this amazing journey! And helped me in making this Story Thread a huge success!!
This thread had its own ups and downs, but with everyone’s Love & Support we made it through :clinking_glasses:

Thank you so much for your contributions! :face_holding_back_tears:

For the authors who haven’t joined this journey yet, you’re warmly invited to be a part of this Shoutout Thread :people_hugging:

To many more milestones and successes ahead :nazar_amulet:

Write-up Credit: @evelyn.woods :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you for doing this! :white_heart::relieved:

2 Likes

Story: The Mates of Soul (Link)
Description: Laira pairs soulmates before they go to Earth. One day, a soul awakens early and mistakes her for his match. Can she bring him to his true soulmate, or will her feelings interfere?
IG handle: @dizzyshadow
Features: CC, Minigames, Points System
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 7… 8 and 9 will be released in about a week (depending on when Episode approves overlays)

2 Likes

@denaxepisode Check my Instagram Account for more details! :books:

1 Like

@dizzyshadow Check my Instagram Account for more details! :books:

~ Kiara’s Story Library ~ :books:
{CLOSED} atm!

Re-opening Date: 20th May,2024

Thank you so much everyone for participating in my Story Library. The support I am getting through this thread can’t be express into words thank you to all the amazing authors who stopped by my thread. Don’t worry if you haven’t participated yet there’s plenty of time moree :heartpulse::sparkles:

20th May y’all keep your story link and description saved to drop here :partying_face:

3 Likes

Hi Kiara !! Thank you for this opportunity !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story Title: Test My Zipper

Story Description:
Your Ex cheated AGAIN! What happens when you talk to an Episode Character Account who actually has a guy running it?

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Authors: Xime & Penelope

Authors Note:
This story is moreso a RomCom. I don’t know theres a lot of comedy and sappy romance haha but Its Full CC for the MC and its Limited CC for the Love interest. He keeps the color of his features but you can change everything lol. It’s a Long Distance Love Story!

Instagrams:
[@xixi.writes] Penelope (@writtenbypj_) • Instagram photos and videos
[@writtenbypj_] ✨Xime✨ (@xixi.writes) • Instagram photos and videos

3 Likes

Oh my gosh, this is so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Im going to add it to my faves right now. I need more long distance relationship dating stories.

The art is really pretty.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for considering to read!! hehe. We were so overwhelmed with how much love we got and then got featured yesterday!! we actually decided to have a 2nd season haha. Thank you so much for reading if you are gorgeous!! And sorry if im seeing this super late haha.

3 Likes

@_episodepenelope Check my Instagram Account for more details! :books:

3 Likes

New episode story called The Hunt Of Vampires

I created this story called The Hunt Of Vampires. It is very scary and fun.I would like everyone to read my episode story, yet still not completed the story.

IMG_2582

Title: The Hunt Of Vampires
By : Serina Alexander
Instagram : ★𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻★ (@serina_episode) • Instagram photos and videos
Genre : Horror
Style : Ink
Chapters : 9 episodes(ongoing) 30 episodes to complete
Description : People are getting killed by evil vampire.But there are some good and bad vampires.Also will she fall in love with the good vampire or vampire hunter boyfriend.

1 Like

Bumping :white_heart::sparkles:

Thread is active!

Author: Epyjayx

Story: Wanting You🫶🏽🩷

Genre: Action, romance, psychological (hardcore enemies to lovers it’s amazing😍)

Number of Episodes: 8 (ongoing)

Style: limelight

Description:
El receives a photo of her father held captive. By chance, she joins forces with Kasen, a notorious red flag, binding them in an inescapable web.

link: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes