The shop is closed

Of course!
Request accepted! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
I could find some refernces and you could chose which one you like better! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey! I would love to request an edit. Your work is gorgeous! :star_struck:

What would you like? (Art scene, cover, b-day edit, etc.)
Art Scene

Drawn or edited
Edited

Character details
Body: Female Generic Body
Skin: Rose 04
Hair: Beach Wave (Dark Black)
Face: Round Soft
Eyebrows: Arched Natural (Dark Black)
Eyes: Female Generic (Brown Black)
Nose: Round Button
Mouth: Full Heart (Beige Pink Gloss)

Outfit (episode one or custom - needs reference)
Turtleneck Heart Zipper Sleeves Mesh Cotton Grey Black
Chunky Heel Thigh High Boots Suede Complex Color (Grey…)

Pose (episode one or custom - needs reference)
flirt_coy_subtle
Honestly, I just picked this pose randomly, but you can choose your own pose for my character if you’d like! Just make her a baddie. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Aesthetic or vibe
Grunge

Take your time! Feel free to use your creativity to do whatever you want. Thank you! :black_heart:

1 Like
Summary

*What would you like? (Art scene, cover, b-day edit, etc.)
Art scene
*Drawn or edited
Edited
*Character details

*Outfit (episode one or custom - needs reference)

*Pose (episode one or custom - needs reference)

*Aesthetic or vibe

*Background if didn’t chose aesthetic
[/quote]

1 Like

REQUEST ACCEPTED!
And thank you so much for your kind words! :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

REQUEST ACCEPTED!

Will get to you ASAP! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Thank you! :pleading_face:
Only 2 years of being a community artist and editor! :green_heart:

deleted

1 Like

deleted

1 Like

You are so talented @KikiMoon :hugs::two_hearts:
Please, never forget that you’re amazing :heart:

1 Like

I sometimes lose hope and motivation, because when I see other artists’ art, I know it’s not as realistic as it needs to be, but I’m trying! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:
Your art will be ready soon!

1 Like

Oh, @KikiMoon :hugs::two_hearts: I think everyone has been there.“Every expert was once a beginner”, as they say. We all start from somewhere. And when we begin something, we may fail. But when we fail, we need to get up and start all over again. Until you have accomplished your goals, you need to keep going. In that way, you will grow stronger. Just believe in yourself and keep going :hugs::two_hearts: I’m sure someday you will achieve your goals :two_hearts:And don’t forget that you’re amazing :heart:

Okay :ok_hand:t2: Thanks for letting me know, and there’s no need to rush :hugs::two_hearts:

1 Like

And you’re too sweet for this world. :green_heart: :sob:
Thank you so much, Christina. These words help more thank you know. :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

deleted

1 Like

Oh @KikiMoon :pleading_face::heart: I really want & wish the best for you :people_hugging::two_hearts: Don’t ever doubt yourself, and never give up! We are fighters (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง Focus on yourself, and never forget that you’re important & amazing :hugs::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your big support Christina!
:pleading_face::green_heart::green_heart:
I’m trying…:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

deleted

1 Like

It’s A-M-A-Z-I-N-G :two_hearts: I LOVE IT :pleading_face::two_hearts:
You’re so talented & amazing, @KikiMoon :two_hearts:Enya looks so beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
THANK YOU SO MUCH, @KikiMoon :pleading_face::two_hearts:
I really appreciate it :hugs::two_hearts: And I will make sure to credit you & follow you when I will be getting an IG account !! Thank you once again :two_hearts:

2 Likes

It was a pleasure to draw her! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Can’t wait to see your Instagram page! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

And also, you don’t need to tag me when you reply to me here as this is my thread and I see all incoming posts. : )

1 Like

deleted

3 Likes

It’s incredible! Thank you! :two_hearts:

1 Like