Killerfrost’s Art Shop! (Free and paid <3)

Hey! It’s been so long! I hope everyone is doing great!
I have two categories!

Commissions!

I take commissions via @s.zee_draws and @bigfloofart on instagram! HMU if you are interested <3 prices starting from 15$!

Examples of commissions

Potential free art!

So I’ve been trying to get back into drawing episode, and I thought I could draw some of y’all for free! If you are interested, please reply with the details of your characters and your preferred aesthetic!
I’d prefer ink, but limelight is welcome too!
PS: you replying will not guarantee you being chosen, this is more like a giveaway <3

Example of Episode Artwork

Thank you for taking your time reading everything!

11 Likes

Hey…can u try mine…
Here r details

Summary

Pose-character sitting on crescent blue moon :heartbeat:
Outfit-any blue with glitter
Asthethics- fantasy

2 Likes

Sure! Thank you for entering! :blush:

2 Likes

Thankyou for accepting… Your art is really awesome :heartbeat: good luck for ur shop :relaxed::heartbeat:

2 Likes

Welcome back! It’s been a long time.
You can use my details for practice, completely up too you. There’s no rush, and remember to take your time on anything u work on. :white_heart::white_heart:

I may commission in the future!

Details

I love fantasy aesthetics, dark academia, or light academia. If this helps!

2 Likes

Thankyou for entering! :relaxed: And thank you for letting me know about your aesthetics!

2 Likes

No problem! Good luck on your shop! :white_heart:

2 Likes

your art is gorgeous,

you are gonna get sworm by people who dont wanna pay for art. may I recomand you put a lemit on how many can request and maybe some rules, like example I myself only draw for publish stories so I know it will be used.

2 Likes

Hey! First of all, thank you! And secondly, this is more like a giveaway! So I’ll pick a random person, and draw them when I’m free :sweat_smile:, I should’ve been more clear there, that’s on me! I really appreciate you letting me know though :relaxed::heart:

3 Likes

Hey! I’m so excited! You mentioned this is a giveaway so here are my details. You can also try it if you’re looking to test out some art work :heart:

Character deets -
Body : Female Generic Body
Skin tone - Copper 02
Eyebrow - Arched Natural (colour is black dark)
Hair - Long down wavy princess braid (color is black dark)
Eyes - Deepset downturned (color is green emerald)
Face shape - Diamond
Nose - Round button
Lips - Full heart pouty (color is red matte)

Picture (I put the yellow background so that you can see the outfit because half the outfit is white) -

Outfit -
Boot Stiletto Knee High Leather Black
Lock Necklace Metal Gold
V Neck Two Tone Sweater Dress Wool Black White

Pose -
The peace symbol. Let me know if you need a Pic for reference :eyes:

Thanks for doing this! :blob_hearts: Can’t wait, and all the best to everyone! :blush:

1 Like

Your art is really beautiful :heart_eyes:. Good luck to anyone joining :relaxed:

2 Likes

Any chance I could request a cover from you? For free as well?

1 Like

Hey, welcome back! Your art work is absolutely gorgeous!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Good luck with your shop! :heartpulse: Here are my INK details as part of the giveaway!

Details

Glasses are extras/optional~
I also love “dark academia” aesthetics!

2 Likes

Here! I referenced everything! I really wanted to draw something like this- sorry if it’s not that similar to your character :sweat_smile:

@SASB <3 thankyou for the details!

3 Likes

If you want, you can just put the details down here! And if I’m free, I’ll do it! <3

2 Likes
Summary

love ur art style :)) my aesthetics are skater girl/boy and royalcore
feel free to use my details any art idea tho!

1 Like

@Killerfrost
Hi, are you taking request, I want a art scene in edit and it’s in INK

1 Like

Hun this is absolutely amazing! Literally aesthetically pleasing and beautiful! Honored :white_heart::white_heart:

2 Likes

Thankyou so much! :heart:

4 Likes

Thankyou so much! I’m glad you liked it :blush:

2 Likes