Killer's Revenge Art Contest

Hey guys if you don’t know me Hi! My name is Lynda and i am a Artist as well as a writer. I am writing a ink story called Killer’s Revenge I never did one of these before but thought why not open it to the amazing artist’s here on forums. Many people have been waiting for my stories to come out and/or waiting for this very story. So i thought why not showcase other artist’s amazing work. On a story that may become very popular!

The Rules

1. No stealing, tracing, or copying anyone’s work, ideas or entries. If you do so you will be disqualified and banned from any of my contests. #blacklisted
    Its sad that has to be a rule :woman_facepalming:t5:

2. No drama,hating or bullying on this thread AT ALL. You will be banned from any of my contests as well. #blacklisted

3. Use the password Stranger Things when entering so i know you read the rules!

4. You can only enter in 2 different categories. For example The cover, and Outro splash category. And just in case if you made a mistake or so you can enter in each category 2 times.

5. Your entry shouldn’t be too sexual, violent and etc. entries must not violate episode guidelines.

6. The two MC have to be in entry for the cover category. Any other categories they dont have to be.

What is Killer Revenge about ??

Theme: Action, Romance, Adventure, Mystery

Story Description

You and Your Brother create a rising empire with the company your dad managed until the day he died. What happens when a killer creates a race against the clock for you to save the ones you love will you succeed or will the killer get his or her revenge first.

You don’t have to use these specific outfits if you dont want to.

Two MCs
Lyn

Skin: Mocha
Brows: Defined Natural
Hair: Beach Wave (Black)
Eyes: Upturned Bold (White)
Head Shape: Soft Heart
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Classic (Plum)

Devin

Skin: Tan
Brows: Thin Arch
Hair: Boy Bun (Black)
Eyes: Athletic Round (White)
Head Shape: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven (Terracotta)

Love Interests
Lyn's Love interest

Skin: Caramel
Brows: Thin Arch
Hair: Short Cropped Hair (Black)
Eyes: Classic Round (Taupe)
Head Shape: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven (Taupe)

Devins Love interest

You play as the love interest so you dont have to use her deets. As you could customize her.
This is how she orginally looks if you need her deets word by word let me know.

If you guys need the nude pictures of shane and jasmine (devins love interest) lmk please. I will do and add them later im just being lazy.

Categories you can enter in!
Cover (Large/small or both)
Intro art splash
Outro art splash.

You don’t have to write mature themes, sound and excetera. When entering in either the intro or outro Splash category your art or edit will be used in the intro or the outro. I hope that makes sense.

Prizes

Okay so there’s a first place for each category. No second or third.
there can be two winners for the cover category because there’s a large and small cover needed. But if one person enters for both large and small there will be only one winner for the cover category!

Cover winner/winners:
You’ll get a shoutout in every episode of my story, a two person edit and profile picture of up to 2 people. And lastly a main character in my story.

Intro splash and outro splash winner
You’ll get a shoutout in every episode of my story, a single edit and profile picture of up to 1 person. Also a reappearing role in my story.

Opening Commission’s soon for my beautiful and detailed flower,graffiti art and more Let me know if you will be interested :heart:

Anyway i hope that explains everything let me know if you have any questions!

Tag more!
Tags: @Mouse.Episode @Shuka @Bridi @Silver_Shadow @SASB @Unknown_18 @TyLo @CalyPhina @Turtle_Cat @Cassandra_Dean @Problematic_Patrick @xetic @eilyk @lvqbrl @Captain_vanilla @Neptune @Jayl @Erika_R @Epiexpert @Em546 @Epi.milkyway @Ghosty @Abimations4

Deadline August 5

20 Likes

FIRTS!! suck it everyone else!!

1 Like

Lol i love you boo :heart:

1 Like

LOVE U TOO LIN LlN!!

1 Like

Stranger Things

I’m DEFINITELY entering!
So we/readers play as the girl love interest?
And can I have a picture of the killer.

1 Like

Joining for the cover category.

strangerthings

1 Like

Stranger Things

Ofc I’m joining, is that even a question!?! :heart:

2 Likes

OFC IM JOINING BETCH

Stranger Things

2 Likes

Yes! Yeah the readers play as the girl love interest. And sure I’ll get the picture of the killer now. Do you want picture of the killer to have the mask on or off ?

1 Like

Idk, it’s up to you.

1 Like

Just saying that I am editing and not drawing.

1 Like

YAYYYy

1 Like

YAYYYY omg i love youu :heart:

1 Like

Omggg BETTCHHH I LOVE YOUU :heart::heart:

1 Like

LOve ya more!

1 Like

You want the deets written out or just a picture ?

1 Like

Can I have the deets written please
@linlin330

1 Like

Kk :heart:

1 Like

Deets please

1 Like

Killer deets
Skin: Tan
Brows: Thin Soft Arch
Hair: Short tiedup hair (Chestnut)