Kindness in the community

Hi :sparkling_heart:
I’m just gonna leave this thread thingy magiggy here to spread kindness :sunglasses:
I feel like the community isn’t as positive (my opinion don’t come and kill me) so imma just leave kindness for you all…
YOUR ALL AMAZING AND ILY :heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

28 Likes

@Jubels keep your chin up your amazing at everything ILY :heart:

3 Likes

@heart.creates THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR ME!!! Your a queen l ily :heart:

1 Like

@TheParisLover gen gen your amazing ily :heart:

2 Likes

Gen get on Instagram quickly

2 Likes

@JemU776 you are honestly so sweet for always coming on here and helping everyone with their questions and doing reviews and proofreading and all of the other many things you do to help out :black_heart:

9 Likes

@SkyM i always see you leaving such nice comments about people’s artwork so thank you for being so sweet and amazing to everyone :blush:

6 Likes

Awww ty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you’re so sweet!!

2 Likes

@TamiRose thank you for being such a supportive and amazing person on here!! :blush:

5 Likes

@mila.episodes not only is your story absolutely amazing but you are too, girl! thank you for being such a kind person :black_heart:

6 Likes

@miss.keisha you’re so sweet for starting this thread!! thank you :blush::black_heart:

5 Likes

Aww thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Annieways , @amberose , @LiyahxWrites , @lanafrazer_episode @Alexmiw , @Alexx.lapakka , @QueenMilii , @CinnamonToast , @Dara.Amarie , @CoraMae , @fraud , @FlowerGriefer , @Jenaco @MidnightMaiden @Danielle318 @Scarlet_Sapphire @EtherealWitch

All of you are very kind, helpful souls in this community, thank you for everything, we love and appreciate you for your hardwork and generosity :heart:

18 Likes

I also wanna take a moment to thank my givers club:

@LiyahxWrites
@rubywrites
@xetic
@OreoBiscuit
@Annieways
@_haruka
@Simila100
@Epi_Info

You guys are so amazing and kind! Thank you for everything <3 Also, thank you to everyone over at epyxmagic, you have shown so much kindness by giving :heart:

12 Likes

love you too bby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@JemU776 @QueenMilii @CoraMae @Jayl @talesbyrose @TamiRose @MysteryMaker @amberose @XxAlphaBetaxX @LiyahxWrites @Chocolate_Mama @Problematic_Patrick @Turtle_Cat @Forever1201 @Rosh3 @SkyM @Jullie @Baleigh_episode @Bernice_J @Zey @Jenaco @matchalatte @Lex2 @Random.Tomboy @Dara.Amarie @LyraKeiken @J.Miley @wincyyellow @sofia2 @Rihanna90 @writerren @Marshmallow_O @MarsX @amepisode @Cee @EliseC @ELx @kw.episode
@CinnamonToast @WolfGamerGirl37 @Yuke @MissHaze @southampton23 @JannahJackson @Jubels @Hijiko @AMagic @Himeji @Scarlet_Sapphire @The_Saminator
Let me see if im missing anyone else…lol, I’ll still tag!

34 Likes

Awww ty!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you’re so sweet!! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Wow! This is such a nice thread! :heart:

And tysm for the tag @lanafrazer_episode, you’re amazing! Thank you for everything you do for us! :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag! You’re so kind, Lana! :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

@writerren @Dara.Amarie @PurpleRadiance
@MG_789 @CStation
Thank you all so much for what you do in this community!

4 Likes

Aww thanks! :slight_smile:

I wanna give a mention to @Iris.Episodes for being genuinely lovely all the time

3 Likes