Kindness in the community

Awww ty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you’re so sweet!!

2 Likes

@TamiRose thank you for being such a supportive and amazing person on here!! :blush:

5 Likes

@mila.episodes not only is your story absolutely amazing but you are too, girl! thank you for being such a kind person :black_heart:

6 Likes

@miss.keisha you’re so sweet for starting this thread!! thank you :blush::black_heart:

5 Likes

Aww thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Annieways , @amberose , @LiyahxWrites , @lanafrazer_episode @Alexmiw , @Alexx.lapakka , @QueenMilii , @CinnamonToast , @Dara.Amarie , @CoraMae , @fraud , @FlowerGriefer , @Jenaco @MidnightMaiden @Danielle318 @Scarlet_Sapphire @EtherealWitch

All of you are very kind, helpful souls in this community, thank you for everything, we love and appreciate you for your hardwork and generosity :heart:

18 Likes

I also wanna take a moment to thank my givers club:

@LiyahxWrites
@rubywrites
@xetic
@OreoBiscuit
@Annieways
@_haruka
@Simila100
@Epi_Info

You guys are so amazing and kind! Thank you for everything <3 Also, thank you to everyone over at epyxmagic, you have shown so much kindness by giving :heart:

12 Likes

love you too bby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@JemU776 @QueenMilii @CoraMae @Jayl @talesbyrose @TamiRose @MysteryMaker @amberose @XxAlphaBetaxX @LiyahxWrites @Chocolate_Mama @Problematic_Patrick @Turtle_Cat @Forever1201 @Rosh3 @SkyM @Jullie @Baleigh_episode @Bernice_J @Zey @Jenaco @matchalatte @Lex2 @Random.Tomboy @Dara.Amarie @LyraKeiken @J.Miley @wincyyellow @sofia2 @Rihanna90 @writerren @Marshmallow_O @MarsX @amepisode @Cee @EliseC @ELx @kw.episode
@CinnamonToast @WolfGamerGirl37 @Yuke @MissHaze @southampton23 @JannahJackson @Jubels @Hijiko @AMagic @Himeji @Scarlet_Sapphire @The_Saminator
Let me see if im missing anyone else…lol, I’ll still tag!

34 Likes

Awww ty!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you’re so sweet!! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Wow! This is such a nice thread! :heart:

And tysm for the tag @lanafrazer_episode, you’re amazing! Thank you for everything you do for us! :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag! You’re so kind, Lana! :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

@writerren @Dara.Amarie @PurpleRadiance
@MG_789 @CStation
Thank you all so much for what you do in this community!

4 Likes

Aww thanks! :slight_smile:

I wanna give a mention to @Iris.Episodes for being genuinely lovely all the time

3 Likes

Aww thank you :grin:

2 Likes

:heart:why y’all gotta be so mf amazing and awesome :pleading_face::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Right back at you!

2 Likes

Omg :sob::sob::sob: You’ve just made my day and it’s not even noon yet! :joy::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart: YOU are so kind, seriously. You always notice people and their hard work and you are so humble. Not to mention, your story is freaking amazing.

2 Likes

Aw thank you <3 you’re just as amazing and kind! :yay:

2 Likes

I love basically everybody on the forums, but I wanted to thank @JHW, @QueenChid and @Gwen-Bruce.

Gwen and Chid, you’ve been there for me through thick and thin for such a long time. You’ve always listened to my crazy ramblings without judging or anything and I appreciate you both more than I can describe. I don’t know what I’d do without you. I love you both so much <3

And Julia, we haven’t known each other for as long as I’ve known the other two, but I love you just the same. I appreciate you so so much, thank you. You’ve also been there to listen to me despite how you’re feeling yourself, and you’re so strong and I love you so much :two_hearts:

And to the people mentioned above, and everybody I love (you know who you are) and everybody in my bio, I love you and thank you for being there for me :heart::heart::heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the tag! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

1 Like