Kindness in the community

Aww thank you :grin:

2 Likes

:heart:why y’all gotta be so mf amazing and awesome :pleading_face::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Right back at you!

2 Likes

Omg :sob::sob::sob: You’ve just made my day and it’s not even noon yet! :joy::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart: YOU are so kind, seriously. You always notice people and their hard work and you are so humble. Not to mention, your story is freaking amazing.

2 Likes

Aw thank you <3 you’re just as amazing and kind! :yay:

2 Likes

I love basically everybody on the forums, but I wanted to thank @JHW, @QueenChid and @Gwen-Bruce.

Gwen and Chid, you’ve been there for me through thick and thin for such a long time. You’ve always listened to my crazy ramblings without judging or anything and I appreciate you both more than I can describe. I don’t know what I’d do without you. I love you both so much <3

And Julia, we haven’t known each other for as long as I’ve known the other two, but I love you just the same. I appreciate you so so much, thank you. You’ve also been there to listen to me despite how you’re feeling yourself, and you’re so strong and I love you so much :two_hearts:

And to the people mentioned above, and everybody I love (you know who you are) and everybody in my bio, I love you and thank you for being there for me :heart::heart::heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the tag! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Omg you’re so so sweet :pleading_face: thank you so much! :black_heart:

2 Likes

Aww, Haruka, thank you so so much :heart: This is so sweet. I’m really glad we started talking like this and you always made me look forward to getting another kind message from you. You were always there for me and made the time around my birthday much more beautiful. It’s only been less than 3 weeks since we’ve talked this much (I know we’ve seen each other and talked before), but it feels like a much longer period of time. You’ve really grown on me and are important to me. You mostly helped me, but I want you to know that I’m here too. Maybe I can’t do much (now), but if there ever will be a day when I can, I’ll try to do my best. Love you :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for the tag :cry:. Definitely wasn’t expecting that this morning; especially to be thought of along with these other amazing people who have been here for so long and done so much :sneezing_face: .Okay I’m gonna go now before I cry some more :joy:!
:purple_heart:

1 Like

:exploding_head: This has really made my day. Thank you @lanafrazer_episode and thank you for your sweet words @writerren.

I can return the favor and say that @lanafrazer_episodealways swoops in within minutes, literally, with the best memes and gifs and also helping others. And @writerren, you’re an absolutely sweet and caring person and very thoughtful towards others. :purple_heart:

And I’m gonna shout out my girl @Elaina2 for always helping out with her artistic skillz and directing tips. :partying_face:

4 Likes

Kicks door open, did someone say lana?! Well SHE’S BACK XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Girl you’re amazing! and thanks! :fire::100::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Aww Thanks, dear.That’s so nice of you.

2 Likes

Aww you’re making me cry. I’m really glad we met properly and started talking too. And it’s completely okay that you can’t help much right now. You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first, because I appreciate you just being there :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:thanks for the shoutout girl! I appreciate you and your support! And how welcoming you made me feel coming into the episode community! :hugs:

1 Like

Aww thank you so much :pleading_face: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for the tag! You’re a sweetheart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:grin::grin: no problemo

Bro I made this thread to cheer up @Jubels :heart:
I didn’t expect to get so many people replying
:cry:
It shows that not all parts of the community is unkind! And clearly unkind people do not belong in out community!

I love you all, your all amazing keep being happy.
Feel free to message me if your feeling down or anything

Love hav :heart::heart:

5 Likes