Kindness in the community

Hey! I just wanna thank you girls @AMagic @SkyM @MelanieyM @Stargazer54 for everything! You’ve always been there for me and hopefully you felt the same about me. I know I’ve been inactive a lot later but I love you girls and I really hope you can follow your dreams in the future. If you need to talk about something I’ll try to be there for you as much as I can because y’all deserve it. Thank you!

5 Likes

Aww ty!! I luv u too!!:heart:

2 Likes

That sums it up pretty well :rofl::star_struck:

My reaction:

And thank you, so are you :purple_heart:

@Elaina2 anytimeeee girl :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I know I forgot some people, @zey, stay strong and keep being a kick a$$ directing Queen.

@hijiko for being one of the first to truly help me out and guide me, I’ll always blast you for this :grin: don’t get annoyed and I know you help out many others too.

@SilverLady for being so sweet and kind and listening to me gripe about not getting things right :partying_face:

I’ll probably be back when I remember some others. :grin:

4 Likes

Aww… thanks @TamiRose. :two_hearts: Not just for your kind words, but for always being willing to listen to my own griping and helping me figure out wtf to do with my cover. :rofl:

While I’m at it, thanks to @episodes_bylex for being one of the first people I really connected with when I started this crazy ride, and for being willing to be a second set of eyes on my own story. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And thanks to anyone who has given me feedback on my story (too many to list). I couldn’t make my story better without ya’lls help. :grin:

2 Likes

Moved to General Chat since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

@Marshmallow_O :blob_hearts: You mean a lot to me and you must be protected at all cost. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for tagging me! You’re a very kind person too! Also, helpful as well!

2 Likes

hugs and kisses! :kissing_heart: :hugs: :heart:

1 Like

AwwWww :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

@lanafrazer_episode You’re so kind!!! :sob: :sob: :sob: :heart: :kissing_heart: Thanks :hugs:

2 Likes

@SkyM @AMagic @Stargazer54 @lazy_donut are literally my forum bffs and writing partners! They’re literally amazing and so f*cking sweet. Damn it world why you bless me with these ladies? Idk but I’m Hella great full! Love you girls! :heartbeat:

5 Likes

@kansas @rileyy are my irl bsfs and my partners in crimes. They’re so nice and talented! Have an amazing day ladies :heartbeat:

3 Likes

@OrphanKaren is my twin

2 Likes

Thank you for the tag, Jem! :blob_hearts: Same goes to you, thank you for helping the community! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Thanks Lana! :blob_hearts: Thank you for your kindness & contribution to this community! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Luv u tooo!! Ty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart::heart::pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

This thread is awesome! There are so many people in this community, that I appreciate.

@Abimations4 thanks for being a great best friend!

3 Likes

Thanks for being a great best friend also :smile:

1 Like

stop bc you have my heart ily so much okay!! :pleading_face::heart:

2 Likes

@minnehaaa i obviously have other people i’m close with but minneha adds me to group chats & always says “where’s sierra” or something like that & i’m like wtf i love you??? anyways yeah appreciate her ok thanks

if we’re friends & you see this LOL oops i love you an equal amount

3 Likes