King Cletus or Josh in The Ruby Tiara?

I’m reading the Ruby Tiara & I absolutely love it. @wincyyellow great work!
The choices you make can give you either King Cletus or Royal Guard Josh as your love interest or no love interest.
For the people who did choose a love interest
Which one did you choose & why?
I chose King Cletus. I saw lots of chemistry between him & MC. He’s super hot too!

12 Likes

i chose cletus even though in real life i totally would have picked josh lol. One of the main reasons I chose cletus was because josh was emotionless and I was interested in where the king romance would go in the story line.

5 Likes

Yeah. Josh was pretty cold tbh. I know he had to be for his job but it wasn’t attractive.
Also the sexual activities with the King & MC are A+ haha

3 Likes

single, baybee.

3 Likes

He’s very different once you crack his wall :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

I chose Josh <3
He might be emotionless but he has a story inside him that was the reason he blinded himself and got rid of all of his emotions, if you chose him tho he will get his emotions back but only show it to ya

8 Likes

True

2 Likes

I def picked Josh. Cletus doesnt do it for me

3 Likes

Awe well I personally prefer Cletus but he’s cute:)

3 Likes

I find it romantic too,
I love the story of ordinary women finding their true love in a prince or a king.
It’s a very popular way to go and that’s the way I wanted to go.
I connected with King Cletus too.
He’s amazing

4 Likes

I think he’s a really good friend too and he saves the MC several times which is very sweet however I didn’t feel the romantic connection between them.

2 Likes

I chose Josh. King Cletus was too old for my MC

3 Likes

:kissing_heart:I think I pretty much made a mistake when I chose Josh as my love interest…
Because I think everything bad happened because I chose josh?

4 Likes

Lol he ia on hes 30’s
Mc is on her 20’s since the portal made her skip a few years making her old

1 Like

neither
i just didn’t connect with either one.
not that they’re bad interests.

i disliked how King Cletus basically has 1833728 wives and regularly sleeps with all of them while you’re seeing him.

& Josh just seemed a little off put, ya know unconnected, emotionally detached
(and i didn’t like his nose heh)

i totally see why you’d choose either of them though. they’re both good love interests, i just don’t like them.

3 Likes

Bad things happen no matter what love interest you choose :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Actually, after promoting you to his empress, he never did another night attendance if you chose him as love interest :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I chose King Cletus @wincyyellow your an amazing writer I can’t wait until you give me more of my addiction.

2 Likes

Yes! King Cletus often showed that he didn’t want night attendance if MC began flirting

2 Likes

It’s amazing right & I love Cletus.

2 Likes