King Cletus or Josh in The Ruby Tiara?

Sameeeeeee and that last episode had me on my feet!

4 Likes

It’s an amazing story and deserves all the props in the world. So much time and effort goes into each episode

4 Likes

So true. claps

2 Likes

@PaulParmar1 @Chocolate_Mama

Thank you so much for your love :sob:

4 Likes

Remember when I was talking to you before reading the story & I said I hope I like it!
I loveeeee it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh. Dang. I honestly thought King Cletus was like 70. I wish I could change my love interest now

Yeah no lol… he didn’t look that old either.
He had white hair however everyone in Ethania did. He didn’t have facial features of an old man.
Love King Cletus.

1 Like

Yeah I wasn’t expecting more then 30’s.
He’s a great love interest choice

1 Like

Yea. I should have realized. I thought since he had 10000001 wives that he had to be old

Yeah but if the MC goes down his love interest route, he drops them all except the MC .

Wait, but I want my MC to go back to her own world. If she is with the king, she can not

1 Like

Okay. Suddenly want my MC to be with King Cletus

3 Likes

You could probably replay the story and choose him .
He’s deffo the better choice imo.

I like Josh. He seems like a stronger (personality) wise male character. I feel that compared to Cletus, he is more willing to go against the rules if he feels it is the right thing compared to Josh. I also like his looks better and personality.

2 Likes

Super split down the middle you guys are with Cletus and Josh :slight_smile:

I love your stories btw!!
xD

1 Like

Aww thank you :heart_eyes: The Night Raven will be out in a couple weeks. I hope you will like that one too :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

The night raven!? As in the real night raven that was mentioned in your story!? OMFG im so excited!!!

2 Likes

Yes :blush: It will be a spin off that took place more than 500 years prior to the events in The Ruby Tiara. It is also my Fantastical contest entry :flushed:

7 Likes

You are so gonna win that contest! I was wondering about the story of the night raven xD

1 Like