Kinsley's OM r4r group!

This is a read for read group specifically organized for those entering the OM contest.

This will be a fast group. If it has enough people, we will be reading one story every few days because I want to get everyone in before 3 weeks from now (because of the fact they could release winners after that point.) Iโ€™ll do the math to gaurentee everyone gets in.

I will spin a wheel to determine what story we will read. I will have a spreadsheet to keep track of stories we are reading and who has submitted the screenshots. You may be a little behind, but if you have missed the deadline Iโ€™ll temporarily remove your story from the wheel until youโ€™ve submitted the screenshots.

This will take place on Instagram. If you donโ€™t have Instagram and you want to participate, you may, but Iโ€™ll have to receive the screenshots and you wonโ€™t be part of the groupโ€™s conversation.

Please make a collage of the screenshots.
We will be reading 4 chapters of each entry.
Iโ€™m donโ€™t bite, I promise, so please DM me if you have a complication that makes you unable to read the stories. I donโ€™t want to be unfair :white_heart:

Drop your Instagrams below. Itโ€™ll be easier for me to add you if you follow me @episode.kinsley but that is not a requirement! Just makes it easier for me.

If your story is not an OM story, you will only be added if we donโ€™t have a lot of OM entries being read. You may drop any story you want below, but just keep that in mind.

This is still open!

Drop your story info & your Instagram in the comments (title and link)

1 Like

Me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iโ€™m good to do R4R.
My insta : @rex_maxwell.stories

Hii I published my OM entry ^^. This is a survival game story wish you would check it out ^^.
Trailer: Trailer OM: Checkmate!
Link: Story Link

This may be the last contest I join in, I planning to finish all my stories after this contest.

Title: Checkmate!

Description: Chess is just a game. Checkmate! is the end of the game.
One dangerous game show putting you on the edge.
Will you live to win or die to lose? [M/F MC, Mini-games, Multiple ending]

Genre Horror, Thriller, Sci-fi
Added

• Full CC for MC.
  • MC Male and Female
  • 2 Love Interest
  • Mini games
  • Multiple Ending
  • Art scene
  • Choice Matter
  • Advance Directing
1 Like

Oh, wow! A read-for-read group sounds like a great idea. Iโ€™d like to join. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Hereโ€™s my entry - :beach_umbrella: OM: Into The Abyss
My instagram is right under the cover on my story card but in case you canโ€™t read it: @angelic_lynn.episode
Story Link: Into The Abyss Story Link

2 Likes

Thank you for the thread!!

Title: OM: Flaws Of A Flower
Description: Lies, heartbreak and tribulations. How will Jarod Smith fix his flaws with Paris White while dealing with dilemmas from the past?

Is it worth fixing after the truth?

|Male MC|

Cover:

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thank you for this :two_hearts:

Sorry title: A Vanorian Adventure

Link: Episode Writer Portal

IG: @toyoceewrites

I would love to join!
Thank you for doing this!

:crystal_ball:๐Ž๐Œ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐š ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
:crystal_ball:๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‡๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ! ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ญ! ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐š๐ฑ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž? ๐…๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‚๐‚ ๐Ÿ๐‹๐ˆ ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
:crystal_ball:๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž: ๐’๐œ๐ข-๐…๐ข/๐…๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ/๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
:crystal_ball:๐…๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‚๐‚ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐‚, ๐Œ๐‚ ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
:crystal_ball:๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐’๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ!
:magic_wand:๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ
:magic_wand:๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ/ ๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ
:magic_wand: Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

:purple_heart: IG: @shiv.episode

OM_A_Spell_Too_Far_posterThumb_JVIO785ikJ

1 Like