Kiss And Tell Read For Reads

Hey y’all! I just entered the contest, and would love to read anybody’s stories who have entered through R4R. I have 3 chapters released! Here is my link :heart: :blush: I can’t wait to read all of the stories!

6 Likes

I can do r4r! I’ll start your story now and send screenies when I’m done

Title: K&T: Faces from the past
Author: Alexandraaaa
Genre: Romance, Mystery
Story description: After a memory loss that wasn’t of your own doing, you are found by a group of teenagers who you must rely on to find your old self. Will a kiss help you remember your old life?
Chapters: 3 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6632143517974528

2 Likes

Awesome!!! My phone is half broken, so I can’t take screenshots, so instead I’ll send quotes :blush:

1 Like

Ok haha thats so cute

1 Like

Thank you!!! My phone is dead, so I’ll get back to you in about 15 minutes! :heart:

Check out my thread! I am here to help you! If u want, we can do a rfr.

1 Like

Finished! @Batman54

1 Like

Hii… Please check out my story… I will check out yours too… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to do a R4R with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Mine is -

K&T: That One Moment

Description

Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

Limited CC for MC & LI // Points System // Choices Matter

Romance with lots of drama!

Cover

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart:@kiki.writes.things

1 Like

Oh my gosh wow! Thank you guys! I’m in school now but I’ll read them when I get the chance!

1 Like

Hey guys so, I tried loading a story on campus, but the internet here is pretty sucky, I don’t get out out until 5:15 today, so, I’ll get back to you guys around 7:30

You’ve always been a good girl, one to follow the rules and live by a moral and sacred code content with your life and the direction it is heading
Until one ‘kiss’. One truly amazing forbidden kiss, creates a knock on effect that completely disrupts your life
Funny how one kiss can hold the power to bring you to your knees, In every way imaginable

1 Like

K&T: Dangerous Hearts (co - written with rieka.creates)

~ When Wren finds out about his father’s condition, he’s forced to follow in his fathers footsteps, with out his brother by his side. Will he find out who Kalila is in time? Or will his life be on the line ? :kiss:

Instagram: @karoline.writes and @rieka.creates

2 Likes

I would like to do a r4r!
My story…
K&T: Romantic Endeavors
Description: What do the students of Asheville Private all have in common?
They all want someone they can’t have.

1 Like

Never cross a witch, especially when she is trying to help you. Krista learns the hard way when she seeks help from a powerful witch named Tituba. Although it is disgraceful for social classes to mix Krista can’t help her forbidden crush. In order to get his attention she takes a love potion and seals it with a kiss. When she suspects that the love spell is a curse she does the only thing she thinks she can do… run. Her biggest mistake was thinking she could out run fate .

story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5083773093609472

trailer below
https://youtu.be/akZHGT5JIIE

1 Like

@Alexandraaaa I just finished the first episode, “Get ready for an oscar winning performance”
And truth or dare without truths? I like it! And her scar is super interesting! I can’t wait to see where it goes!

1 Like

@kiki.writes.things I just finished the first episode! I love how you ended the first episode with who I am assuming is the love interest telling off the creep. I also really appreciated all the tappable overlays!

1 Like

@Tea09 I just read your first chapter! The plot is so unique! I also love the red filter the backgrounds had at the very beginning. It really sets the mood for what is going to happen! :wink: I won’t spoil it, but the twist is not what you would expect from this prompt!

1 Like

Thank you so much, lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just finished your first one too! I loved the whole concept, it’s really cute! The little book/story story intro was such a lovely touch as well :heart:

1 Like

Awww Thank you Soo much! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like