Kiss & Tell Creators Contest

Hey, guys so I’ll keep this short. Although I suck at romance and I was waiting to enter a better contest I couldn’t help but resist it so here I am ready to promote my entry for the Kiss & Tell Creators Contest. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story title: K&T: Vengeful Kiss

Description: After a very intimidating past, Mei returns more certain than ever, She’s more confident and she’s only interested in one thing. To serve revenge on a cold silver platter…

Genre: Romance, Comedy and Drama.

Episode app name: Epy_Wolf

Instagram: epy_wolf

Deadline: January 13th 2020

There will be dress up games, simple choices/choices that matter, limited CC for the main character etc. (However, one love interest only who is male but lgbt characters will be mentioned)

Story covers:

KT_Vengeful_Kiss_posterThumb_lzSMQOT1LK

KT_Vengeful_Kiss_posterImage_7yAWdSnDZz

I’m looking forward to publishing this story whether I make it to the deadline or not but I’ll try to make it for the deadline as that was the purpose.

If you have any further questions or you would also like to promote your entry on this post then please go ahead ! :heartbeat:

5 Likes

Woah! Awesome covers!

1 Like

Thank you so much!, I’m usually not that good at creating covers but looks like I was capable for this one :thinking::joy:

1 Like

LOL still did good! I can’t wait to read!

1 Like

That cover is really awesome!
I didn’t had time to do it properly… :expressionless:
If you like a little mystery-paranormal-romance, check my story:

K&T: Alaya Griffin

Alaya is a rare hybrid (witch/vampire) trying to survive unnoticed, but after a “surprise kiss” her life will not be the same.

The supernatural world waits for you.
| CC, 2LI, 2FR |

1 Like

I feel you on the sucking at romance thing, but I couldn’t help myself either :joy:
I’ve added yours to my reading list :heart:

Mine is -

K&T: That One Moment

Description

Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

Limited CC for MC & LI // Points System // Choices Matter

Romance with lots of drama!

Cover

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart:@kiki.writes.things

1 Like

Mine is Kiss & Tell : The Cursed Princess
About: Two kingdoms on the verge of war decide to marry their children. What happens when a single kiss from someone to you gets discovered by your ! Will your curse be lifted?
CC: Limited
Gem Choices: Some but will say in chapter description.
Love Interests: Leonidas, Ryder, Angelo, and Beau.
Episodes: 3 but more are coming out.
Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Drama
Instagram: @sylviaeve.official
Covers:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4741701535858688

1 Like

Title: K&T: Different Worlds
Author: Miss Terry Writer
Genre: Romance/fantasy/drama
Story Description: Kissing a complete stranger on New Year’s Eve literally takes Iris on a magical journey to a different world.
Chapters: 3 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6719554428141568
Instagram: @missterry_episode

ktdwcover

1 Like