Kiss & Tell Story (now general Romance) Prompts by me, myself and I

Hey people. Long story short, I, like other people, am a little interested in the new story contest, but I just have a ton of real life and Episode stuff weighing me down.

However, I still want to share my ideas in any way, shape or form. Thus I’m offering to give away these plots for anyone to use in their entry. Feel free to change the genders of the main characters to suit your interests.

Some of them are actually WIPs that I don’t feel connected to as much, or ones I literally thought about upon learning about the contest. Just write down below which one you like and I’l edit this OP as such. I might add more once I get more thoughts.

1. You are an actress/actor in a fairly popular, albeit stagnant tv show. Due to online reactions, the studio heads or Writers believe that making the fandom’s most popular ship come to fruition would get a boost in ratings, starting by making the two characters kiss. Problem is that you wouldn’t touch the actor/actress who plays the other character with a 10 foot pole, plus you have a feeling the plan would backfire since the two characters didn’t really have much of a romantic tension to begin with. But when you actually had that kissing scene, you actually felt sparks fly?

2. One day you wake up with these intrusive thoughts in your head, that don’t sound like yours. Later, you assumed that these thoughts come from your school crush. Because of being able to read their thoughts, you and them connect, until they had their first kiss. But then the voice in your head … says it’s too late to get with you now?

3. You’ve always envied your older sister: in the looks apartment, grades and pretty much everyone with eyes admiring her every move. Drunk one night, she briefly kisses who she believes to be a random stranger willing to listen to her, only instead to be her sister’s massive crush.

Taken by @UnicornPlayz.Episode

1. Seemingly throughout your entire life, everything revolves and breaks down on the number three. You recently find yourself in it in the form of a love triangle with absolutely two different guys who hates each other’s guts. Hoping to break the cycle of choosing one and hurting the other, you then decide to matchmake your suitors … together?
    (Unofficial title: Third Wheel’s the charm)
    Taken by @MelanieyM

2. True Love’s Kiss is the fairytale’s ultimate spell. Upon kissing the cursed princess, it somehow didn’t work? At the opportunity to find the princess’s actual soulmate, shall he save face and follow his duty, or accept this fate?
    Formally Taken by @UnicornPlayz.Episode, still available

3. Despite being an overworked police detective, you manage to catch the eye of a gorgeous stranger. You two date for a while, and upon your first kiss your new beau gets arrested on suspicion to a series of crimes. By association, you’re suspected of involvement when personal items of yours is found around a crime scene. Now you’re gonna try clearing your name, and hopefully your beau’s - but how deep does the rabbit hole go?
    (Taken by @Anonymous.Author

4. During a trip in Ireland, you kiss the infamous Blarney Stone as a dare despite the tour group instructing otherwise. Oddly, instead of getting the ‘gift of the gab’, your voice gets stolen. Thus you go on an adventure with a fascinating (attractive) local in the search of your own voice.
    Taken by @Jakefxy

5. (I don’t know if this is allowed considering Episode’s historical/political guidelines though) In mid-century Germany, you and a charming fellow have a euphoric affair, but in the midst of the Berlin Wall construction, you two aim to keep your relationship a secret throughout the years.

Update: I think I’m more likely to join now lol, but this thread is still open for keep me more focused with my own story idea.

22 Likes

y O - OMG I LOVE THE FOURTH IDEA SO MUCH! :heartbeat:

1 Like

2 Likes

that’s like a twist on every love triangle ever that I’ve read… how come you don’t create stories yourself when you have such amazing mf ideas???

2 Likes

yo, if i have the time can i use the 4th idea? lmao sis is UnoRiGnAL

2 Likes

These are great, Naomi :blob_sun:

2 Likes

Sure, feel free to, sis :metal:t3:

1 Like

Aw, thanks so much :joy:

Too many ideas in my head for my own good

2 Likes

yEs

1 Like

hOw do I credit?

1 Like

My author name in the app is Naomi LoHei. Just say that and/or ParkLow G

1 Like

Ok, thank you so much and that creative brain of yours!

1 Like

These are amazing!

May I use number 5 please?

1 Like

Sure :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Thx so much!

Do you want credit in a reader message or just any way is fine?

1 Like

Reader message is fine.

1 Like

Ok!

But I’m not rlly sure how it is forbidden or secret though. And the prince has to get “caught?” kissing her?

There is just so many requirements I wish it was explained better.

1 Like

Absolutely. :sweat_smile:

I don’t know how, but I thought on the prompt and I think the kiss/relationship could be expanded as something that the characters aren’t supposed/destined to be. Hence the MC not being the True Love. But yeah I know it’s a little stretch :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I want to write 3 so bad, but I have way too many stories I’m writing, at the moment. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Haha, same :sweat_smile:

But I appreciate you liking number 3

1 Like