Kissing position is going wrong in the scene

Guys I desperately need your help. I was making a kiss scene and there was this issue that’s making me go crazy. Here I have:
&CHARACTER1 starts kiss_dip_give AND CHARACTER2 starts kiss_dip_recieve_rear
And in the scene, they are going in opposite directions and it is looking so creepy!
CHARACTER1 stands screen left and it is going good but CHARACTER2 stands screen right but during kissing, the character is dipping towards down Left but actually it has to dip down right.
So please someone tell me what’s wrong.

1 Like

I think it’s better doing it with spot directing

1 Like

when using any rear animation you have to make the character face the opposite way you actually want them to go. so if you want your character to face right you make them face left etc etc.

idk why it’s like this but that’s just how episode made it lol

3 Likes

@CHARACTER2 needs to face left because all rear animations are flipped for sone reason! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

1 Like

Face them the opposite to make them right

1 Like

Thankyou so much lovelies!!:heart: my my, you all helped me a lot

1 Like

How to turn the character in the other direction

1 Like

And how to make a certain duration of an animation (for example a kiss) How to make an animation last the desired time, for example 7 seconds; 17 seconds; 28 seconds;

1 Like

@CHAR faces left
@CHAR faces right

1 Like

if the animation is looping just add pause under it
@pause for 10

1 Like

And how to finish the animation and return to its original position For example, the character sat and then put it back by default. Or so that the animation of the conversation is when he speaks

1 Like

you end the animation so that you start new animation.
If you changed the position you have to change the position angain

1 Like

you are asking questions about the basic directing - so maybe you should first go throung the basic directing tutorials.

you can find good one here:

1 Like

And how to animate the camera zoom. Approaching / removing not only the background but the entire scene completely together with the characters

I am not sure if you talk about zoom. :thinking:

If you want to show all zones this is done with command pan

It works only on backgrounds with more zones

The command is

&pan to zone #
&pan to zone # in T

#is for zone number
T is time in seconds

so if you are in zone 1 and want to pan to zone 3 you give a command and you want the pan to last 6 seconds:

&pan to zone 3 in 6

and if you really meant zoom:

som other threads that can help:

1 Like

How to animate a kiss in a horizontal position position the character in a horizontal position

When creating a kiss, for some reason, there is a delay between the characters. How to fix it so that the characters interact at the same time?

Can you post your code?

Post here?

Yes please!