Kissing rear - PROBLEM!

I have this kissing scene… :unamused:
I made something wrong, but I can’t figure out what because after she is on the specified spot she faces right and then she turns back and kiss him again.:sweat:

&ZBOY4 spot 1.290 3 2 and ZBOY4 moves to layer 6 and JESSICA spot 1.260 80 2 and JESSICA moves to layer 7
@ZBOY4 is kiss_passionate_loop AND JESSICA walks to spot 1.260 80 10 in 1 AND JESSICA faces right AND JESSICA is kiss_passionate_loop_rear
&JESSICA does it while kiss_passionate_loop_rear AND JESSICA faces right THEN JESSICA is kiss_passionate_loop_rear AND JESSICA faces right

What have I made wrong?

@ZBOY4 is kiss_passionate_loop AND JESSICA walks to spot 1.260 80 10 in 1 AND JESSICA faces right AND JESSICA starts kiss_passionate_loop_rear

I want her to stay kissing him all the time, even after she “climb” to kiss him.

&ZBOY4 spot 1.290 3 2 and ZBOY4 moves to layer 6 and JESSICA spot 1.260 80 2 and JESSICA moves to layer 7
@ZBOY4 is kiss_passionate_loop AND JESSICA walks to spot 1.260 80 10 in 2 AND JESSICA does it while kiss_passionate_loop_rear AND JESSICA faces right AND ZBOY4 faces right THEN JESSICA starts kiss_passionate_loop_rear AND JESSICA faces right

Yeeeeiiii! That works!
Thank yo so much!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yayy! Glad that I could help!

Topic closed by OP request. :wink: