Kit Kat’s Official Art Request Thread ❤️(Covers, Splashes, Banners, Overlays and some Background edits) [Open]

Oh i’m sorry i dont know why i said mature themes i meant to say sound turn up your sound splash.

1 Like

Ok :blush:

thank you <3

1 Like

Hey would you be able to post an update of your waiting list :blush:

1 Like

Yhea soon

1 Like

Hey girl hey! Back again, in need of a " This story uses sound and music" splash lemme know if you can do it if not that perfectly fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yhea I can but it might take a while

I don’t want you to worry girl I don’t wanna put too much on ya if I don’t have to. Thank you for the ones you’ve done for me in the past they’re amazing.

1 Like

Your welcome and I do want to do yours :blush:

Ok I’m working out the details with my group so I’ll let you know shortly.

1 Like

Are you guys open?

Yes I am open

Okay because can I request two backgrounds?

1 Like

Hi, could you please post an updated waiting list?
I wanna know if you noticed my request.
Thank you.

1 Like

Both backgrounds are cafeteria rooms of a college/highschool the one with the long tables. One is the full display that has the four zones while the other one is a close up of the table

1 Like

Yhea I did I will update it soon

Alright

Waiting list Update

Waiting list:

So I have finally updated my list. I’ve been having rough days lately that I could not concentrate on life. Plus I have school. I am trying my best to finish all your requests soon. I know it must frustrating that I am not working your requests faster but I’m trying my best. I promise to finish all of your requests soon. On Saturday is my free day so most of u will more likely have it on Saturday. Thank u for all of u who has been patient. Hopefully I will get a lot done by Saturday. I love u guys. :blush::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

We love you too. Take your time girl.

2 Likes

Take your time !! Thank youuu

1 Like