Kit Kat’s Official Art Request Thread ❤️(Covers, Splashes, Banners, Overlays and some Backround edits) [Open]

mustread
requests
art-release
suggestion

If there is one

@Episode.Cameronwrite

Your request is complete :blush::

Request

Feel free to tell me if u want anything changed :blush:

Thank You

Your welcome :blush:

Hi! Can you make a futuristic looking jail cell background?

Sure I will try :blush:

Do you think you could make me an overlay.
My character can control fire. So I need flame Overlays that she can hold in her hand. The Overlays should be more tall than wide.

Alright :blush:

@Maddielucille

Your overlay is complete :blush::

Request

Feel free to tell me if u want anything changed :blush:

Bump!

JessicaOlson1
Here are my details for the large and small cover:

44%20AM
Screen Shot 2018-09-09 at 10.32.44 AM.png204x641 69.8 KB

she has honey skin, seductive round brows, beach wave hair in the color chestnut, upturned feline eyes in blue, oval face shape, an elven noes, and classic lips but can I please have them in orange crush
And could I have

51%20AM
Screen Shot 2018-09-09 at 10.33.51 AM.png185x600 61.9 KB

him
behind her hugging her
he has tan skin, thin arch eyebrows, black short cropped hair, grey gentle almond eyes, his face is defined triangle, his noes is button, and his lips are uneven in the color terracotta.
So the layout I would want would be the girl in the front using flirt wink and the boy behind her putting one hand around her waist and one on her shoulder he would be idle happy please. I would want my story name on the right so the rest would be on the left. My story name is Blacksmiths Boarding School and under that I would like to have it say by; Jessica Olson. You could add your watermark or name in either of the top corners or either of the bottom corner if you would like.
Thank you so much!

Do u want the small cover to have the same pose too?

Actually for the small cover could I have them both laying on the ground looking in each others eyes smiling

Alright and what’s the authors name?

Jessica Olson