Kit Kat's Honest Story Reviews Official Thread

Credit to @Hijiko for the beautiful banners :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Forever1201 here and welcome to Kit Kat’s Official Story Reviews :blush:. Here, I will read your story and I will:

- Tell u did what I liked about your story

- What I didn’t like in your story

- What u can improve

- Give feedback

- Give my advice on anything

I will be honest and give good and strong criticism. I do it in order for u to know what your story has and what it dosent, :slightly_smiling_face: My goal is to make your story better or already is and make it fantastic and interesting.

Now for…

- In order to ask for a story review, u have to read 3 chapter minimum of my story and send me proof either here or in a pm (I recommend in a pm)

- Before u request, u must say the password. (Scroll to the bottom of this post for the password :point_down:)

- I will only read THREE chapters of your stories. (If u want me to read more then pm me and I will think about it

- No drama in here. I don’t need my thread to be closed.

That is all for the rules :blush:. Now if u want a review, simply fill this form:

Title of the story:

Author of the story:

Description of the story:

Cover of the story:

Link of the story:

Example:

Title of the story: The Nerd Of The Bad Boy

Author of the story: Kit Kat

Description of the story: Christa dosen’t have and an easy life. Everyday she gets bullied at school. Everything seems against her. The people who actually cares for her is her family and her best friend. But what happens when tutoring the bad boy ends up a rollercoaster of events and surprises? Will she take it all or break and give up?

Cover of the story:

Link of the story:

And that’s it :blush:. I can’t wait to read all your wonderful stories :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Start putting your stories down below :point_down:

Password: Forever purple

1 Like

Check out mine!

My Story :

Story Name : Counterclockwise (LL, CC, CHOICES MATTER)

Author : bek

Genre : Fantasy

Style : Limelight

Description : On her 21st birthday, Eve discovers her destiny: to save the universe by traveling through time. Will she save life as we know it, or will all of creation be annihilated?

Features: Advanced directing, choices matter, branching and point system, character customization, POC and LGBTQ characters, minigames!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5158583957782528

1 Like

What’s the password? :blush:

To what? There shouldn’t be a password!

1 Like

It’s on the bottom of the first post in my thread :blush:

Oh! Forever purple

1 Like

Ok thank u :blush:

Bump!

Password: Forever purple
@Forever1201
Hi, I’d love a review! Thank you so much for sharing!
Here’s my story:
Title: Silent Killer

Author: Rohit V.

Description: Iris Garcia, a gang leader, is out to avenge her father’s death. What will happen when she meets another gang leader? Follow Iris through corruption, betrayal, conflict, and love.

Cover: SmallCoverSilentKiller

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387823813197824

1 Like

I might have to tag u quite a few Because want some topics closed but,

@Sydney_H or @Jeremy can u close this?

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: