Kitty cat's edits ^.^

The first one

1 Like

@Olivia0207 I finished your edit, I really hope you’ll like it :pleading_face: I changed background for better quality, if you want any changes or to add something tell me :relaxed:

clickity

edit

Oh my god I love it thank you so much!!

1 Like

So glad that you like it :smile: and you’re welcome, it was my pleasure :blush: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hey!
I was wondering if you could edit this picture for me?

I would just like the person taken out so it can look like an open empty place.
I got it as a free download from Pexels (in case you need to know).

Also, if you decide to help me, how would you like me to credit the edit.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do, but it will take some time because of school and the fact that I won’t have my laptop with me, but I’ll let you know when I’ll start doing it :relaxed:

Okay, thank you.

1 Like

@Ms.LizaJ_writes I tried this, is it okay or should I do something more/else :sweat_smile:
imageedit_0_3910549795

Sorry I am just now getting back to you about this.

Thank you for taking the time to try and edit this for me.

:I wanted there to be no trace of a person there but I am starting to think it is just not possible for a background this significant so I will try to find something else instead.

Thank you so much for trying and for getting back to me about this and sorry that I can’t use it.

2 Likes

no problem, I guess I could’ve tried to color that and make it similar to the background color, I don’t know…

1 Like

Hey maybe this will help?

Sorry @blackmeow20 for jumping in. Sorry it’s not the cleanest removal I tried my best.

1 Like

It’s no problem at all :sparkles: I really appreciate your help :relaxed: :two_hearts:

1 Like

hey @blackmeow20 ! I want to request something >3 but do you have free time? because if can I want the edit finished today or tomorrow :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Do you still need it? I’m free today after I finish with school and sorry for late responding

1 Like

yeah still want it, I fill the form >3

form
1 Like

I think I’ll do the first pose, because it would be much more easier for me and I really hope that I can finish it today…but I’m not so sure about that cause’ mondays are always full for me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

alright, no rush :slight_smile: for the pose I’m the one who carrying the girl :woozy_face:

1 Like

Okay :slight_smile: and thanks for understanding :relaxed: and do you want the same face expressions or do I change them?

1 Like

no problems, yup I want it to be same

1 Like

@TaySilver I’ve finished it =) I really hope you’ll like it and tell me if I should add something else :sparkles:

clickity

1 Like