Kiwi's All-Kinds-Of-Food Restaurant 🍴

Want fast food? I have it. Want desserts? I have it. Want fruits/vegetables? I have it. Want some food I’ve never heard of? I have it! Want blood/cherry in a shoe/humans/a specific forumer cooked? I. Have. It. All. You name it, I serve it. Extremely quick service, you can ask my old customer, @VIwrites1 16C011B7-036A-42CA-ACBE-6C711816F256

I would love to have some help, here, so post below if you want to be hired blush (just no fighting with customers, please)

I do have some rules, I’m really sorry I can’t cook my children but other than that, I don’t mind cooking anyone slightly_smiling_face

some tags

@16AngelCat @24aya @Chocolate_Mama @Mondalsushanta637 @DazzledSnowFlake @spes @K_ArohaExo-L @PurpleRose @AS007 @SilverStar @BadassSaasha @VIwrites1

this is so going to flop why am i doing this

I also cater for special events such as forum-weddings or forum-parties green_heart And I can also prepare you a birthday special meal. :partying_face:

Credits to @BadassSaasha for fighting with me and giving me the idea of doing this blush Her restaurant :hamburger:

Special Orders

@VIwrites1 's favourite, “Cherry in a shoe”
Untitled217
Pluto’s amazing dish, “Heellamunicia”
Untitled219
Gummy jellyfish on chocolate cherries on a book of lettuce! “Berry-tacular special”
Untitled220
Joker pancakes with blood!

27 Likes

Yumzazzzz geniuzzz

3 Likes

Would you still like to have that blood? :blush:

7 Likes

Yepzaz :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes
Here you go!

images%20(29)

7 Likes

Yumzaz!!! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Can I order something? :smirk:

2 Likes

Of course! that emoji is making me a little suspicious, though…

6 Likes

Thanks… I’d like to have a glass of warm blood and a red velvet cake :yum: Do you have Heellamunicia, the famous food of Pluto?

3 Likes

I’ll get your order ready in a few minutes! :blush:

If you can explain what exactly it is made of and what it is (in english), I might be able to make it for you :blush:

6 Likes

…are you trying to piss her off? :joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

mango slices in alien blood :smirk:

4 Likes
Here's your order!

Enjoy your meal :blush:

6 Likes

Not really :blush:

5 Likes

Tteokbeokki

3 Likes