Knit-a-Story - Story Writing Contest hosted by Episode Knitters

and a little push up =) We’ve already got some authors showing us they want to participate and started a story :smiley: we hope more will enter though! :slight_smile:
We’re looking forward to all the great stories you can come up with :slight_smile:

If you need any help with story development, be it plots or characters, some directing help etc :slight_smile: check out our webpage :slight_smile:
We’ve got a big TIps and Advice section :slight_smile:

Thanks guys for liking and sharing this info on your Instagram accounts! This means a lot. We hope that more people will learn about the contest!

Oooh, I totally have an idea for this! Hopefully I can get it done in time :sparkling_heart:

and a gently bump up :smiley:

Are we allowed to write sequels to contest submissions? I would still conclude it within three chapters of course, so no cliff hangers or ‘to be continued’ notes at the end.

Of course :smile: it will still be your story. We’d just like it to have an end for the contest entry. What you do after we announce the winning stories is totally up to you as the author :sparkling_heart:

I just want to bump this in case someone wants to enter! There’s almost a month left to write something before the submissions close!

Guys! If you wanted to submit your story, don’t forget to do this before the deadline :)) And let us know if there are problems with the form!

We have until the 31st, correct? At midnight?

Sweating because I still have one more episode to write :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I can do this!!

Yes! And you can do this!

Hey everyone! Due to slow background and overlay approval at the moment, some of you have said you’re not able to publish your Knit-a-story entries yet. We have decided to extend the deadline by 1 week. Therefore you can now submit your story to enter by Friday 7th September 2018. Since we don’t look at the amount of reads, you can publish and submit your story any time between now and the new deadline :slight_smile:

Just two hours left until the deadline! If you’ve completed and published your story, please don’t forget to fill in the form! We really, really don’t want to overlook an entry. Thank you guys!