Knk's art contest

Hey guys, so for the release of our story The Silver Legacy : Golden Crowns we have decided to host an art contest!

So how it will work is that we have 3 couples for you to choose from and anyone who wants to participate can make any piece of art for them that they choose (can be both edited and drawn).
At the end of the deadline we will choose between 1 and 5 pieces of art that we will incorporate into our story.
The winners will be able to choose any 3 of these following prizes:

• Drawn art ( Splashes, art scenes, covers, pfps, intros, outros, character cards, author cards, highlight icons, character portraits etc )
  • A story review
  • All three of us to each read all of your story if you have one
  • Moodboards
  • Edited character cards
  • Wallpapers
  • A follow, permanent shoutout and spam of likes on instagram

Here are the couples and their character details

Aiden and Jayden

Safa and Cole

Rei and Marco

And you can choose to make art for any of those three couples.
Also it doesn’t have to be in those outfits they can be wearing any outfit and it can be drawn in any style, you have complete creative freedom.
You can also enter as many times as you want.

Examples of our art
Drawn art

Mood boards and wallpapers

Mood boards and wallpapers can be made for celebrites, animated characters, muses of your episode characters or your episode characters

Feel free to reply to this thread or private message us here or on instagram (@knk.writes) for details, any questions or to tell me that you’re participating. :blush:

We hope you participate :two_hearts:

Random tags

Some talented artists (Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged, or if I accidentally tag you more than once)
@Jayl @Theebee2004 @ItsTerra @Danielle318 @ArtisticWaffle @Emmzy @Kbail @Rebecca.Isabel @Random.Tomboy @pilot @Coco7 @ciciliano @QueenMilii @maddie.nicole @Youngbl00d @elena.epi
@ciciliano @melaniesmall @Theebee2004 @mdrawzz @AnaliyahWrites @Cami_epy @RainyDay @BluMoon @epy.emmily @Jany @StxrStruck @Saphire_Nguyen @Episode.george @amber.writes @Clau_77 @KylieJay @Sarah.Sameeha @TaySilver @Apart_12345 @Polylove @AmeliClemonte @starscriptor @Batman54 @bysulita @Hilo @PurpleRadiance @QueenChid @Jarec @Sunflower3 @Tiyashaonepisode @Uglygh0stt @viviwrites @wafers @xxprexiousxx @Youraduck @ZamiraArts @pri.2112 @amelial @zoe.exe @Lar.episode @RileyWrites @Gazza_Episode @maddie.nicole @queen.sofia @melaniesmall @BlueSnowflake09 @blackmeow20 @Clevertimes @savage2 @TaySilver @Queen_Rahmah @ItsLily @fenixxx @Writers.Block.Phobia @Lexy_Bae @Tanvi @Cami_epy @_Mia2 @xxOlivia_Meganxx @Clevertimes @N_Olivia @Kit.Kat @Melissaa @Amphia @ItzLayla @epy.neha @Laylamae @ParisAroha @DivCp @tasha_episodee @episodenoelle @marcosimp @Melissa.H @Maeverie.Rivera @Izzie_Silver @LucyLu

Deadline - February 15th ( Can be extended if people need more time because of exams and other reasons )

14 Likes

Can I make an edit with all 6 of them?!

1 Like

Yeah of course you can :blush:
I look forward to seeing it

hi, thanks for tagging me!

i’ll most definitely consider joining this, sounds super fun!

i may not have enough time as school starts soon, but i’ll inform you if i’m joining!
lots of love :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Please untagged me

Sure, sorry for tagging you :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for the tag, but I think I’m going to have to sit this one out. Good luck with your contest and story!

1 Like

Untag me please

1 Like

Thank you for the tag but I’m afraid it’s a tough month ahead and I wont have time to join!
(Your artworks are very cute! :blush:)

3 Likes

Could you remove my tag? :sparkles:

1 Like

hi! when would the deadline be exactly?

I don’t have an exact deadline yet, but I was thinking around the end of the month. However, I will extend it depending on how many people have entered by then and if people need more time. :blush:

1 Like

Your art works are AWESOME :sneezing_face::sneezing_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Sadly I have my exams so I couldn’t join :pleading_face::pleading_face:
So sorry and thanks a lot hun, for tagging me !!!
Hope your contest rocks!!

3 Likes

I would love to join but I have exams But I would like you to untag me Please and Thank you love Goodluck on your Contest, Happy New Year and Stay safe :kissing: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

I realise that a lot of people have exams coming up soon, seeing as I personally don’t have any soon I don’t know when they will be happening however I have set the deadline to February 15th however, if people who are entering or who want to enter need more time I would be very happy to extend it.

1 Like

I might join :))

1 Like

I might have a go, looks interesting :relaxed:

1 Like