🌸 Knk's reviews 🌸 (CLOSED)

Hello, we’d like to let you know that after a while due to our busy schedules we have decided to open our review requests.
They will be taken by Kalani.
We will read 3 chapters and then you will receive a review on instagram and a shout out on our story
You may request more than 3 chapters but it depends on how long your story is, how busy we are and also if you’re willing to read our story in return so no more than 3 chapters is guaranteed.

Rules
  • We try to get reviews done as quickly as possible but please don’t rush as we also have busy workloads and schedules as I’m sure most of you can understand.
  • The average wait time is 1-3 days but that can changed based on circumstances.
  • If you rush us or are rude your request will be cancelled.
  • Do not request from us if you will be unhappy or impacted by an honest review, we are reviewing to help you and point out what you can improve.
  • It is not required but would be very much appreciated if you would consider also promoting or shouting out us or our stories. We are trying to promote and help you out with your story so it would be appreciated if you do the same.
  • Do not request in private chat, request under this post so we can keep track of the reviews and then message us on Instagram. This is only because we’re a group of 3 and all of us don’t have access to the forums
  • You will receive your review on instagram so don’t request if you don’t have access to it.
Form
  • Forum name
  • Instagram handle
  • Story name
  • Story link
  • Description of story
  • Story cover

Thank you very much and we will look forward to reading and reviewing your stories :cherry_blossom:

Waiting list:
@hannahfriend
@HazelJ
@Butterfly_ep
@Liz_Mar.episode
@Madhu
@IahMiko
@JasminaH

The requests are now currently closed until we have caught up

3 Likes

Thank ya’ll!

1 Like

Hello! Looking forward to hear your review.

• Forum name: HazelJ
  • Instagram handle: sjwrites05
  • Story name: i-Humanoids
  • Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5273039194488832
  • Description of story: With the increasing cases of missing people in the metropolis, you can trust no one. But can you trust a mysterious non-entity whom for all the while you thought is a human?
Cover

Small Cover

do you guy also read from google doc form .-. I only have the first chapter done but i really would like your guy’s opinion on it :DDD

Hey, can you message us on Instagram @knk.writes? We would be happy to give you feedback :blush:

Hey, can you message us on Instagram @knk.writes? We would be happy to review your story :heart:

Dmed you :heart:

1 Like

Forum name : Butterfly_ep
Instagram handle: @Butterfly.ep_14
Story name: It’s all a Mirage
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4743559581990912
Description of story:
Story cover: An arranged marriage with your enemy Tyler Moore. Threat to the company you gave your life to help build, what will you focus on, disaster marriage or your legacy?

Thank you.

Thanks for this

• Forum Name: Liz & Mar
  • IG handle: @ / liz_mar.episode
  • Story Name: R&R: In Love with Her Soul
    Genre: fantasy
    Chapters: 4
    One LI (choose gender)
    CC
    Mature, comedy
    You can also find my story in the R&R shelf on the app :black_heart::black_heart:
    They say that love conquers all. But is love enough for Demon, Asmodeus, to choose HER over himself? Is he willing to give up his soul to save hers?
    Male MC,M/F LI,Point System, CC

!

Thank you for this! I would love to request a review!

• Forum name: Madhu

• Instagram handle: @sm._.writes

• Story name: Necromancers LL

• Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6531970718957568

• Description of story: Eve and Zeke are the last Necromancers. Demons ravel. Truths to be told. One big mistake can change everything in a few seconds. Remember, it’s just the beginning of the end…

• Story cover:

Hi Olivia,

I hope you are fine. :blush:
Thanks for the promotion ! :grin:

Below my link, I hope you will enjoy it :wink:
I am ok with feedback.

Title E L I T E
Author Name Iah Miko
Description How will you do when your duty will go against your principles ? Who will you save first ? / Comment feras-tu lorsque ton devoir s’opposera à tes principes ? Qui sauveras-tu en premier ?
Genre Action
Style Limelight
Instagram @iah_miiko
Cover

The first 4 episodes are on the app! I’m a french author so I publish my story both in english as in french. Enjoy :wink:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: E L I T E

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Sorry guys I’m not sure if I made it clear
When requesting you need to request under this post and message us on Instagram @knk.writes
This is because we are a group of 3 and we all need to be able to keep track of the reviews

Sorry for the confusion :heart:

@IahMiko @Madhu @Liz_Mar.episode @Butterfly_ep @Danielle318

2 Likes

Hi,

I can’t find any request form on your instagram link, and we can’t DM you without your following.

1 Like

Instagram: @jasminah05

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Dying For You

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Dying_for_You_oH_posterThumb_6yajMpH33Z
Annie led a busy life as a loved pop star. Little did she realise that she was about to be dragged into a nightmare, the likes of which could not have entered her wildest dreams!
Hope you like it! And if you think it’s worth it…pass it through!
Tell me your opinions.

just followed :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.