Krokoro's Art || Official Request Thread [CLOSED FOR NOW]

ARTIST IS NOT TAKING REQUESTS AT THE MOMENT

hey ya’ll! i guess you could say i’m new here? :joy: but i had another account that i forgot the password to. (tsk) so anyway, i really love making edits and have made them for other ‘episodians’ before but i took a break for about a year. (i know) so i’m not really sure if some of ya’ll might recognise me but i was once called NicoletteEpisode on IG. as of now, i’m taking up requests for ink, classic & limelight! let’s start with the rules, shall we? wink wonk

• please do not rush me to complete your edit! i have to deal with school work and my own life too. :persevere:

• do not take credit for the edit i did for you. i find that really rude since the editors worked hard to give you an edit you want and you’ll just take credit for it. so please do not do that!

• do be super detailed when describing what you want for your edit! it makes things easier and cuts down the time for the edit to finish.

• you have a maximum of three days to tell me if you’d like to change anything about the finished edit after you’ve seen it. after three days have passed, there would be nothing i can do to help you. :sweat:

• oOf, other than that, i hope you enjoy your edit(s)!

here are some examples of my work! (inclusive of what i posted on my previous ig acc and my present ig acc)

EXAMPLES

cover arts

character edits

(do ya’ll know jungkook from bts? yeah? his mine okai :wink:)

profile pictures

splashes

REQUEST FORMS

cover arts

Classic, Ink or Limelight?:
How many characters?:
Character’s details (image or typed out):
Character’s outfit(s)(image or typed out, allowed to ask me to draw or edit for you, however it depends on what kind of outfit you want):
Pose (allowed to ask me to edit your characters into positions like the one on top, however it depends on what kind of pose you want):
Background (anything specific? etc.):
Story Title:
Author’s Name:
Description of your story?:
Genre of story? (horror, comedy, romance etc.):
Vibe of cover art? (happy, down, rainy, scary etc.):
Small and/or Large Cover:
Anything else you’d like to add on to the cover art? (flowers, balloons etc.):
Maximum time you’d want the cover art to be finished?:

character edits

Type of Edit? (hair edit, outfit edit, pose edit. can be a mixture.):
How many characters?:
Character’s hair (if you want a hair edit only. mixture of two hairstyles):
Character’s outfit(s)(image or typed out, allowed to ask me to draw or edit for you, however it depends on what kind of outfit you want):
Pose (allowed to ask me to edit your characters into positions like the one on top, however it depends on what kind of pose you want):
Anything else you’d like to add on to the splash? (flowers, sparkles etc.):

profile pictures

How many characters?:
Text? (Krokoro, @sanepisode etc.):
Anything else you’d like to add on to the profile picture? (sparkles, flowers etc.):

splashes

Text? (credit to-, chapter one etc.):
How many characters?:
Anything else you’d like to add on to the splash? (icons, sparkles etc.):

thank you!, @sanepisode on IG :see_no_evil:

-krokoro :heartbeat:

5 Likes

Hello! Im new to this stuff but can I get a cover art?

Characters:

Pose: The blue haired girl sitting on a chair while winking and doing a peace sign
The purple haired girl putting his head on blue haired and also winking and doing a peace sign

Background:

Story title: Life with a TWIN
Author’s Name: AmyAnneG
Genre of story: Comedy
Vibe of cover art: Happy
Small and/or Large cover: Large cover
Anything else: Balloons and streamers on the side and a sign w/a “Pranked ya”
Maximum Time: About any day

1 Like

oo this sounds like an interesting story! i’ll try to give you the cover art as soon as possible! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sparkling_heart:

OMG amazing

1 Like

These are amazing! :heart_eyes: :relaxed:

1 Like

thank you! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

thanks! :hugs::heartbeat:

1 Like

Hi! Please could you do cover art for me
Can I have Eden (the main character) being held bridal style by Layton (the guy) and a thoughtbubble with Gabi (the little girl) looking innocent coming from Eden’s head.
Story title: My Strength
Author’s name: Katiekate
Genre: Drama
Large cover if possible
Maximum time: None
Can this be the background please:

This is Layton:
IMG_1756
This is Eden:
IMG_1757
This is Gabi:
IMG_1758
Thank you! x

heya @AmyAn! :hugs:
i just finished your cover art, i hope you like it! super duper sorry if this wasn’t what you were looking for! :persevere:
(one is with this kind of shiny effect? i guess so :joy::heartbeat:)

(with)

(without)

if there’s anything you want to change about it, do tell me! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
thank you once again for requesting! :wink::two_hearts:

-krokoro :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Please join episodes helpers your art is amazing

1 Like

I love your work ! I would love a cover from you.

Here’ s what I want.

Here’s a screen of Lucifia, a bad genie. When a person loose somebody, she show up on their phone propose to revive them. But the price la really High…

Si I want her to sit on a throne in hell. Or maybe in a devlish genie lamp. Idk I trust you but I absolutly want your signature somewhere in the cover.

Thats very amazing!! Tysm for this :cherry_blossom::two_hearts:
Iats already perfect in every way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi is it alright if you could possibly make me a cover for my story i’ll send the deets if possible

aww thank you so much! i’m so glad you liked it! :grin::sparkling_heart:

hey there! i would love to do your cover, however, could you fill up the form please? it’ll make it easier for me to do your cover art as it has more details for me to use. :hugs::two_hearts:

i’ll get working on your cover art soon! thank you for requesting! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

of course! be sure to use the form above. :wink::heartpulse:

hey hey! not a request but another example! i finished this just now so feel free to share your thoughts about it! also, anything i can improve on? :hugs::heartpulse:

2 Likes