[CLOSED] KylieJay’s Art Shop!🌻

Wonderful! You’re very welcome!
Yes, my handle is @princesskjx3 :blush::heartpulse:

1 Like

Yay! Thank you for considering my request! I can’t wait to see what it looks like! :blush:

1 Like

Small cover, Large cover, Splash, Pfp, Overlay?: Large Cover please
How Many Characters/Names: 2, Aariya and Jordan
Full Character Details:
Aariya: skin- copper3, brows- black arched, hair- updo blonde medium, eyes- generic green, nose- defined natural, lips- full round pouty light rose nude gloss, face- square defined (HAS NOSE STUD PIERCING LEFT)
Jordan: skin-copper7. brows- arched natural scar black, hair- short curly fade black, eyes- deepset downturned hazel dark, nose-button round, face- square long jaw shadow, lips- medium heart tan deep neutral (HAS EYEBROW BARBELL HORIZONTAL SILVER PIERCING) Also skull and roses tattoo
Specific Outfits: ok so i cant find a maid outfit of episode so could you make something like this for Aariya?

but with fishnet stockings
For Jordan i need him in the "boxer brief panel pink heart grey black heart and shirtless. Also the piercing and tattoo i put in full character descriptions
Story Title/Style: “Imperfect housewife” style:
Specific Background?
Poses? (Pic in the very bottom left corner holding the food, the food should be any sort of breakfast food with juice. The female should be smiling and the the male should look like he’s admiring here smile ) place them on the bed
Do You Want Your IG/Author Name on The Card?: You can use Sarah.epi
Any Other Important Info/Words You Want Included?: On the background, can you put " @episode.sid (she’s the creator of the background)
Font Style/Extra Elements (ie: headphones, lollipop, mirror etc): on the tray it should be breakfast food and orange juice
Thank you so much!! THis is Also in LL

Wheeewwww girl, this one took me a while! Lol let me know what you think or if there’s anything you want to change! I actually painted the ice cream instead of using a picture and I think it turned out pretty cute :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: but if you want me to do something different just let me know! :blush:

4 Likes

YES YES YESS!!! Its soo frickinn beautifull!!! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:
Can you maybe change the nail colour to light pink?
Only if you can, you don’t have to :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I CAN’T SEEM TO REMOVE MY EYES FROM IT :joy:
Woww just :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lol alright! I’ll have to sketch this out first to get an idea. I’m thinking it’ll probably end up being a full body paint but I’m not exactly sure about LL maid outfits off the top of my head. I have a little list so far of others waiting for their design, so please bear with me :blush:
If you think of anything else or have any questions, please let me know! :heart:

1 Like

Ahw I’m so glad you love it! Yes I can change it quick, just give me a moment :blush:

2 Likes

It’s fine about the maid thing I can send you an alternate outfit instead lemme just get to my laptop

The characters are cute, especially the one with peace sign cause u are speaking to me girl
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

How’s this? :blush:

3 Likes

It’s okay, I can still draw it out for you! I’m always up for a creative challenge and drawing an intricate, cute maid outfit would be pretty cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

Haha that’s actually my avatar! I designed it for all of my stories outro :grin: Thank you so much! :heart_eyes::heartpulse:

2 Likes

I wish had something to request tho, but I’ll just bookmark your shop!

1 Like

What the hel- Dude how is this even possible?! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: It’s looks so good; natural like she actually doing that :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Ah I just realized I’ve now done 2 peace signs :joy: the one in my drop down with the blue two piece dress is my avatar haha!
Bookmarking is great! :grinning: I’m piling up a little bit on requests so I might have to close til I can catch up :tired_face:
And ahww haha she’s so cute but it took me most of the day! I’m in love though :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:joy: :+1:t4:

You think you can save me a slot? :joy: :joy: Jk, Ik you have others to complete

o ok thanks then i can’t wait to see the finishing product

1 Like

Haha I can add you to the list, it’s no problem! And whenever you think of something just let me know :blush:

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m going to start off by saying that I’m so overwhelmed and happy with all the compliments on my work and requests I’ve been getting! It hasn’t even been 24 hours yet since my OP and you’ve all blown me away with trusting me to create beautiful pieces of art for you! :heart_eyes:

That said, I’m going to have to temporarily pause requests. :sob: I have quite a few people on my wait list, some of whom would like 2 items. I need to put my full focus into the works I’m creating because I want them to be as perfect as possible, and I don’t want anyone getting upset if I take too long to get to their request.

With THAT being said, lol, you are still more than welcome to leave a request, but just know that I work in first come, first serve basis and at this moment, it might take a couple days to get to your request. You are welcome to check my wait list drop down to see where I’m at, or leave a comment asking.

I’ll leave another comment on here once I’ve completed everyone’s requested and are opening my shop again :heart:

2 Likes