[CLOSED] KylieJay’s Art Shop!🌻

Cool! I’ll put you down on my list😊

2 Likes

for an intro (it would be the picture where i put an overlay that say what chapter it is) would you consider that a splash or a basic art scene. im sending an example of what i mean from the ink version of my story i have so you know what i’m trying to say.

Example

all credits goes to manouella.epy

lol i hope i wasn’t to confusing

lol it’s okay!! I think that could go either way, really. Do you want it edited or drawn?

I think the best form to fill out would be for an art scene, since all you want are the characters posed on it. So I’d just need to know their details, outfits, poses and a background :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cover :penguin:
Is your story published?? No, but I’m done.
Small, Large or Splash? Small Cover (Drawn)
Story Title/Genre: Sweet Nightmares (Genre: Thriller)
# of Character(s)/Name(s): Two.

Character 1 (Female) Details & Outfit

Name: Maiellia
Skin tone - Honey
Brow- Thin Curved
Hair- Classic Bob (White)
Eye Shape - Downturned Bold (Green)
Face Shape - Round
Nose - Upturned
Lips- Blossom (Toffee)

( Outfit -Thin Clear Circular Glasses, White Valentine Flats (Forest Green), Black Suspender Pants, Chunky Knit Sweater, & Pleated Black Blouse.)

*Personality-N/A *

Character 2 (Male) Details & Outfit

Name: Matteo
Skin Color - Honey
Brow: Medium Sharp
Hair - Long Bangs (White)
Eye - Sloping Smolder (Green)
Face - Chiseled Square
Nose - Button
Lips - Uneven (Toffee)
Outfit: [Black Tight Pants, Dress Socks and Dress Shoes Black, Hipster Glasses Black, & Black Suit and Vest Combo]
Personality- Shy

Background

Poses

This is the idea I’m going for. I’d like them to be smiling creepily. I’d like character 2 (male) on the right and character 1 (female) on the left.

IG/Author Name on Cover?: Author’s Name- belleewritess
Font Style (pic for reference) /Extra Elements (ie: headphones, lollipop, mirror etc): I’d like them to have blood stains on their hands, clothes, and on the floors.
Additional Info for Me?: I’d like the background blurred.
Permission to record to put on my YouTube channel? If yes, give your username and story title (if applicable) to promote you in my description: Sure. Belleewritess
Password (read rules & blur it):KylieDesigns

I see that you have a very long list of requests. I don’t need this urgently. :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Awesome! I see that you’d like it drawn, do you want it to be hard or soft shading? (Hard = ink style, soft = LL style)

2 Likes

Ink. (Hard shading) My bad, I forgot to include that.

1 Like

That background looks elegant :partying_face:

1 Like

Okay! I’ll actually include that in my forms anyways since I’ve started doing more drawn images lately :nerd_face: thank you!

2 Likes

to your question above if id like it drawn or editing i would like it drawn but if you would rather edit it im completely okay with that aswell whichever you would prefer

please let me know if you feel like this is to much and you do not want to do it i will completely understand i know this is a lot to ask for. thank you!!

That’s totally doable😊 do you have any preferences for each ones facial expressions or the overall mood of the splash? And I can certainly draw them, do you want the shading to be hard like ink style or softer like limelight?

1 Like

Hi! It seems I’m a little late, so would you mind tagging when you have more spots open? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I don’t have any preference on their facial expression but the overall mood would kinda be like bada**ish. and for shading soft please. thank you!!

1 Like

Oh girl you were the first one to ask to be tagged, so you’ve been waiting the longest! Haha. Please send your request in! You’re not too late :blush::pray:t2:

4 Likes

Name/Personality: Annelise - Curious, Feisty at times, Playful, Joyful, Kind, Warm-hearted, Outgoing, Thoughtful
Details:
MALE DETAILS:
-Male Generic Body in Neutral 3
-Straight Medium in Black
-Medium Side Curls in Dirty Blonde
-Male Generic in Deep Blue
-Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
-Male Generic
-Medium Straight Natural in Pink Peach Medium Matte

FEMALE DETAILS
-Female Generic Body in Gold 7
-Arched Natural in Black
-Long Curl Half Updo in Black
-Diamond
-Grecian Soft
-Full Round Pouty in Dark Apricot Gloss
-Freckles (8-10)
-Silver Nose Stud
Pose:

Outfit: Outfit Does Not Matter. Just Please Make It Look Hollywood/Celebrity Themed
Drawn or Edited Drawn (Soft LL Style)
Background: Red Carpet
Extra Elements/Additional Info?: Nope
Permission to record to put on my YouTube channel? If yes, give your username and story title (if applicable) to promote you in my description:
:sparkling_heart: Annelise_Episode :sparkling_heart:

• Forced Love
  • Poisoned

Password (read rules & blur it): KylieDesigns

1 Like

Hi! I noticed you’re now closed, but I may I be tagged once you open requests up please :))?

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Give me one second to get all the info set up!

1 Like

So thanks for a closing splash (1 panel) - However there’s no text in it!:

Is your story published? It’s not.

Small, Large or Splash? Splash

Story Title/Genre: Falling Leaves - Comedy

# of Character(s)/Name(s): 1 character: Autumn

Details/Personality:

Autumn

BODY: Neutral 03 (Female Soft)
BROW: Round Medium (Deep Brown)
EYES: Female Generic (Brown Dark)
HAIR: Long Updo Wavy Princess Braid (Chestnut Brown)
FACE: Square Defined
NOSE: Round Button
MOUTH: Full Round Flat Top Skin (Rose Light Nude Matte)
EXTRA: Freckles 00-03
CHARACTER: She loves the fall! She is goofy, loving, and always happy. She always makes time for friends, but loves to sit down in a cozy corner and write in her spare time, with a mug of either cocoa or pumpkin spice coffee

Outfits:

Autumn

Drawn or Edited I love the edited, but this pose may be really hard to do edited, so if you can’t then maybe limelight sift drawn.

Background/Picture?: Anything like in the pose honestly.

Pose

IG/Author Name on Cover?: Celeste

• Extra Elements (ie: headphones, lollipop, mirror etc): Just the red maple leaf from the pose

Additional Info for Me?: There doesn’t need to be any text added! I have text overlays.

Permission to record to put on my YouTube channel? Of Corse! My insta is @celnight.stories! And my episode user is Celestial Night

Password:KylieDesigns

1 Like

Hey!
-Would you like this as an art scene?
-Also, could you let me know if your males eyebrow color as well as females eyebrow and hair is black dark or black jet?
Thank you!:blush:

2 Likes

Hi!
Art scene, please!!
And both black dark!!

1 Like

Hey, of course I can do that! I added you to my list😊

2 Likes