[CLOSED]✨ KylieJay’s ~Romance Island~ OUTFIT CONTEST! ✨

Welcome to my very first contest!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Please keep reading for a brief run down of what I’m looking for, rules and prizes!! :sparkles:

What I’m Looking For:
Daily outfits for TWO of my main characters! because I usually always forget to change their day to day outfits unless it’s a special occasion… :clown_face:

Summary:
Romance Island is a hot, fun and romantic dating show where Kelsey and Derrick have been chosen as the lead cast to find love!! Below, I have character cards as well as their “default” outfit and a brief description of their style.

Kelsey

Kelsey is an edgy, bad*ss babe who has had her heart broken one too many times. She loves to accessorize with earrings and necklaces. She tends to wear black with bright pops of color here and there.

Derrick

Derrick is the sweetest guy you’ll ever meet! He puts everyone before himself and will always stand up for what he believes in. His style is more casual, relaxed and simple. He’s usually always wearing a watch of any kind.

RULES!
To keep things as fair as possible, and to be able to have as many winners as possible, you are allowed to enter 3 outfits max for each character (so you can make a total of 6 outfits, 3 for Kelsey and 3 for Derrick). I will be selecting a total of 5 different outfits, possibly more, for both Derrick and Kelsey. So there will be, as of right now, 10 winning spots. This is subject to change due to the number of entries!
:sparkles:Do not steal others ideas.
:sparkles:Do not belittle yourself or compare to others :pleading_face:
:sparkles:Have fun!!!

Deadline: November 30th :maple_leaf:

Prizes!!:

There will be 10 winners (subject to change based on number of participants) and out of those 10, I’ll pick 1 outfit made for Derrick and 1 made for Kelsey that I think describe them to a T!

:sparkles:1st place: 2 winners
• Outfit used in story with credit.
• 3 person edit.
• 1 person drawing from waist up.
• Bg character in story (optional)

:sparkles:2nd place: 8 winners
• Outfit used in story with credit.
• 2 person edit OR 1 person drawing from waist up.
• Bg character in story (optional)

:sparkles:

Participants!

@Carnahae :white_check_mark:
@Makayla.Reed :white_check_mark:
@TalesByMim :white_check_mark:
@Yoshi :white_check_mark:
@starscriptor
@kylee.3012
@saol :white_check_mark:
@MMG
@noyaan :white_check_mark:
@raven.is.a.clown
@Your_girl.kay :white_check_mark:
@Jade135 :white_check_mark:
@AmeliClemonte :white_check_mark:
@viarose
@epy.neha :white_check_mark:
@cata.writes :white_check_mark:
@epi.butterfly :white_check_mark:
@_aditi_11 :white_check_mark:
@Aut :white_check_mark:

Feel free to tag anyone who you think might want to join!!! :blush::blush:

A lil’ extra info...😌

Worried you might waste your time? Don’t! Romance Island has already been created in the Classic version. For LL, I’ll be copying the script over, but adding more of everything! So rest assured, your outfits will not go to waste because the story will be published and you will be credited :heartpulse:
My plan is to publish within the next couple weeks to a month, and I’d be more than happy to tag anyone who’s interested in reading when it finally is published :blush:

14 Likes

Here’s my entry!

Kelsey

Derrick

:cloud: :ballet_shoes:

1 Like

Ouuuu I think Ima join

1 Like

Ohmygosh I love them!! :scream:
Thank you for joining!! :smile::heartpulse:

:smile::heartpulse:

1 Like

I’m definitely entering!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what you come up with! :star_struck:

1 Like

I’ll have to submit it later today I’m in a class

1 Like

All good! You have plenty of time :relaxed:

1 Like

This was really fun to do! :laughing: good luck with your story :DD

Kelsey

Derrick

2 Likes

Oh my, Derrick in that second outfit?? :weary::drooling_face::fire::fire: haha thank you for joining!! :smile:

1 Like

aha :rofl: Kelsey stansssss :shushing_face: :shushing_face: no problem! I enjoyed this :))

1 Like

Can I enter the contest?

1 Like

Of course!! :smile:

1 Like

Derrick:

Kelsey:

1 Like

Love them!! Thanks for entering!! :grinning::heartpulse:

1 Like

Oof I want to join this one

1 Like