[CLOSED]✨ KylieJay’s ~Romance Island~ OUTFIT CONTEST! ✨

So excited! Thank you :heart_eyes::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Kay, sure! I’ll enter, just have to finish exams on Wednesday and then I’m completely free :grin:

2 Likes

Yay!:star_struck:
I can also extend the deadline if need be! So there’s no rush :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you for the tag!) I’ll join even tho my entries tend to be overly casual. Like something I’d wear :joy:

2 Likes

OH PERIOD i’m joining!! only if i remember tho lol. thanks for the tag <3

2 Likes

thanks for tagging me!! I’ll join, it seems really fun! x

2 Likes

lol nothing wrong with that! I can’t wait to see what you come up with😊

2 Likes

I’ll tag again a couple days before the deadline, and it can be extended if necessary! Thank you!:star_struck:

i forgot about like 3 contests this week too so so I totally understand🥴

2 Likes

Yay! Thank you for joining💕

2 Likes

This is off topic as my thread here is for an outfit contest only.

I’m an artist though, so I can help answer your questions. Just send me a pm of you’d like and I’d be happy to help, or you can create a topic of your own :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No problem @KylieJay!! xx
These are lots of fun and great practice for making outfits. Here are mine (there are only two, maybe I will go in and edit another two later.) let me know if you need the actual details of the outfits listed out, I can do that. Enjoy!!

outfits!

![image|238x500]

All the love,
Neha! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Love them!! You can enter 2 more outfits for each character if you’d like and have time😊

As for details, that’s okay! I can just type in the keywords of the outfit to find them. Thank you sm!!:two_hearts:

1 Like

Haha, thanks! I made them during class (specifically math lol) I was drifting and just really wanted to make the outfits. I’m glad you like them! I will enter more whenever I have more time. And it’s no problem from my end, it was fun to make the 'fits! xxx
All the love,
Neha! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Sorry, love! Thank you for the help! <3

1 Like

Hahaha math was the worst subject for me so I totally understand :laughing:
I can’t wait to see what else you come up with!:two_hearts:

1 Like

lol that’s relatable. I’m so bad at math, it’s not even funny. Also, would you want me to just add the two outfits to the original post or make a new one? whatever you prefer, let me know, thanks!!!

1 Like

Same! :laughing::laughing:
And you can just edit them into your original post! That way they’re all together😊

1 Like

here’s my entry :blob_hearts: I had sooo much fun doing this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

♡ Kelsey ♡

♡ Derrick ♡

hope you like it <3

1 Like

Okay, sounds good, thanks! I’m going to edit them in soon (I made another one, so I’m working on the second one now! lol)
EDIT: I just added them, I hope you like them! x

1 Like

Hehe they’re all amazing!! :scream: Thank you so much for entering! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like