Bump!

1 Like

Here are my entries:

Kelsey

Derrick

It was really fun making these!

1 Like

So cute!!:two_hearts:
Did you make 2 outfits for Derrick as well? Below the picture is a link that says uploading🤪

1 Like

wels :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I’m sooo sorry I hadn’t noticed that. I think it was in my hurry to not miss the deadline :sweat_smile:. Just fixed it!

1 Like

Lol all good, you have plenty of time!:blush:
It’s there now, thank you for entering!!:sparkles::two_hearts:

1 Like

Here’s My entry! Finally finished!

2020-11-28 (11)|690x387

2020-11-28 (6)|690x387, 75%

1 Like

Sorry I’m have no idea how to use the editor :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

2020-11-28 (10)|690x387

1 Like

lol hey no worries! Thanks for entering!! :heart: But I think one of your pictures for Derrick didn’t sense because it’s just showing a blue link :frowning_face_with_open_mouth: you can either edit it into your post or send out in a new comment, it doesn’t matter :blush:

1 Like

@starscriptor @kylee.3012 @raven.is.a.clown @viarose

Today’s the deadline day!! I’ll start judging outfits in 24 hours, so you, and anyone else interested in participating, have until then to either submit your entries or all for an extension :two_hearts:

1 Like

heyyy i don’t have my pc on my right now end won’t for a while so i won’t be able to submit and i wish you the best with your contest and your story!!

1 Like

No problem! Thanks for letting me know :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

I hope you can see it.

1 Like

lol I can see this one! The others turned to links as well but I can click on those too to see what they are. Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Wow!
I want to start by saying THANK YOU to all who entered!! There were so many amazing outfits, I really had a hard time picking, and I actually decided to choose 10 for each character as opposed to 5 because there were so many wonderful entries! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face:

Please don’t be upset if your outfit did not get chosen. I was really dreading this part of the contest because I don’t want anyone to feel upset! :pleading_face:

And now with all that being said, let’s find out who the winners are!!!:star_struck:

:blob_hearts:1st Place for Derrick: @saol

The Outfit

This was a look I didn’t know he needed!!! I never would’ve thought to use those pants, but the combo with the shirt just works and I can totally see this on him!:two_hearts:

:blob_hearts:1st Place for Kelsey: @cata.writes

The Outfit

All I have to say here is wow! I love the layering with the shirt, the bright green paired with the chunky sneakers? It’s a bold a** look for a bada** girl and you totally nailed it!!:hot_face:

:butterfly:2nd-10th Place for Derrick (in no particular order):

@Carnahae

@Yoshi

@TalesByMim

@saol

@noyaan

@cata.writes

@Makayla.Reed

@epi.butterfly

@Aditi

:butterfly:2nd-10th Place for Kelsey (in no particular order):

@Carnahae

@Carnahae

@Yoshi

@saol

@cata.writes

@Makayla.Reed

@Your_girl.kay

@epi.butterfly

@Aut

Congrats everyone!! Please DM me for your prizes!!! To help keep everything organized, title the DM “(Your name) OC Prize”. That is appreciated, but not a big deal if you don’t🙂
Note: since there are so many winners, and each winning spot gets a prize (meaning some people may have more than 1), it will take me quite a while to get the edits/drawings out to everyone, especially with my art shop so please be patient with me🥰

Extra Info

I will be tagging each of the winners in a thread once my story is published unless you ask me not to, so you can see your outfits in action!:heart_eyes:
If anyone else would like to be tagged when I publish it, please let me know!
You can also follow my IG princesskjx3 to see any sneak peeks and when it’s finally published! My covers will be revealed very soon! :smirk:

Thank you all who entered!!! :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

6 Likes

Ohh!! :partying_face:
Congratulations to the winners!!

2 Likes

ahh congratulations to all the winners!

3 Likes