Kylie's proofreading, beta-reading, review thread! ✨ Free!

Hi! I’m Kylie! :sparkles:
And i’m offering to proofread, beta-read or review your story for free!

Here’s a bit of info on what i do!

Proofreaders** proofread your script by correcting any possible grammatical errors, spelling mistakes and by making sure that the use of punctuational marks are being used in a proper manner.

We also focus on sentence structures, use of vocabularies, the way of how the writer conveys a message and lastly, the quality of their writing.

Beta-readers are people who read your stories to ensure that everything is directed smoothly and to identify any visible directing errors through a readers’ pov on the app, and by directing errors I mean:

• Misplaced speech bubbles
  • Character’s layering and positioning
  • Overlay’s layering and positioning
  • Entering and exiting a scene
  • Zooming & panning

Other than that, they will also be able to provide you with feedbacks of what they think you can do to improve your story

credits to @/saray.episode for the info on proofreading

How does this work?

Lmk here if you want a proofread, beta-read or review. Send the story details. I’ll shoot you a PM or DM to continue and post the end review here.

Free of cost!

All i need is your Story name, link, description, genre, number of chapters you want to proofread ,beta-read or review and link

I’m and experienced proofreader, beta-reader and reviewer

You can even shoot me a DM on my instagram @kylie_episodexx!

Slots!

• @/ss_epi.sode
  • @/adilistic.stories

Waitlist

5 Likes

My story is already published with 6 chapters…so I need a betareader who can give me a detailed review with reader’s POV.

Here r my story details

Summary

Story name - Destined vampires
Genre - fantasy
Description - A Vampire Princess strong, independent enough to take the throne but is in no need of any king. In the process of becoming Queen, will she meet someone whom she is destined to?

Cover

http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5289293401227264

1 Like

Okay so beta-read and review?

1 Like

Yes :relaxed::two_hearts:

1 Like

Okay!
I’ll DM you either here or on IG

You need all 6 chapters right? :sparkles:

1 Like

Yes… My Ig acc. @ss_epi.sode

1 Like

Okay!
I’ll start!

1 Like

Thankyou so much :relaxed::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hiii!! I want a story review!! :blob_hearts:

:star: Title: SWY: Closer Than Two Magnets

:star: Description: When an unexpected mistake makes you ‘get tied’ with your lifelong crush, who’s none other than your best friend’s bae, what could go wrong?
#YoungAdult #Superhero

:star: Genre: Drama, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance

:star: Features included:

• Female MC, Male LI [Male MC, female LI and choosing MC gender and LI gender will be available after the contest is over]
  • Limited CC for MC (hairstyle & hair color cannot be changed only) , Full CC for LI
  • Music & Sounds are exigent in this story
  • Advanced Directing
  • Points System
  • Story Interactivity (Choices Matter, Choose Carefully! )

:star: Story Link: Read “Closer Than Two Magnets”

:star: Authors: Adiba & Nova

My ig is: @adilistic.stories :blush:

1 Like

I’ll start reading!

1 Like

Hi there!! I would love if you could review three chapters of my story!! Thank you so much for your time :two_hearts:

Title: SWY: Stuck in a Nightmare
Description: In the world of Halidrea, you can visit other people’s dreams. What will happen when you and your rival get stuck in someone else’s nightmare? M/F MC, Choices matter, full CC
Genre: thriller, horror
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6527702429794304

Cover

My insta: @tanji_743

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.