Kyra’s Background & Overlay Request thread 3.0

Hey! Welcome to my thread :slight_smile: If you would like to make a request you must read all of the rules.

Yes I am back after a 7 month break. If this thread looks familiar its because I had two other threads prior to this one. Hopefully this one doesn’t end like the others.

Rules : (MUST READ)

~Please note that I WILL NOT take your request if parts of the form is missing or the details are very vague.

~You MUST credit me in each chapter the intro is used. A reader message or a narration bubble at the end of the episode saying “Credit to @episode.kyra for the background/overlay” is sufficient.

~If at ANY point I feel that you are acting in a rude manner I will NOT complete your request.

~You are welcome to request as many things as you like, HOWEVER I am not going to be your personal background/overlay maker for your story. Please be wary of your requests.

~I do NOT accept requests through PM. I get lots of PMs each day and it gets lost very easily. We can discuss details of your request in PM so the thread doesn’t get messy but your request MUST BE POSTED in this thread. I will not responding to PM requests.

~I WILL NOT reply to or complete your request if you do not follow these rules. Please do not PM me about the status of your request. The rules are here for a reason.

~I do this for free and spend many hours to help you guys. All I ask is a simple and sincere “thank you”, credit in your story, and a like on this post

~I reserve the right to decline a request if I do not wish to do it. I don’t do limb overlays or art scenes.

(I’m sorry these sound so harsh. I didn’t make the rules specific enough in my last thread and people walked all over me. I’m a nice person I swear!! :grimacing:

What I do :

I edit/create backgrounds/overlays. I either use materials from the art catalog in the portal or I combine stock photos that are safe for commercial use. Depending on how complex the background is it might take up to a few days. If you need it ASAP please let me know.

Side note : Please don’t request on two threads. If I decline your request you are more than welcome to ask someone else to do your request. However, I don’t want to work on a background if you aren’t going to use it. :sweat_smile:

Background Form :

Your name:
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine):
Story name:
Genre of story:
Story description (1 sentence is fine):
Interior or exterior:
Background you would like: (theme, colors, overlays, etc.)
How many zones:
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the background for:
When do you need this by?
Any additional information:
Please include a reference photo for me to work off of (optional):

Examples of my backgrounds

Overlay Form :

Your name:
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine):
Story name:
Genre of story:
Story description (1 sentence is fine):
Overlay you would like:
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the overlay for:

Examples of my overlays

Fair warning: I might ask for some more information from you if I accept your request. :slight_smile:

And with that… request away :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

iamdefinitelyrequestingwhenigetachancetoo. i hope you stay open… :heartbeat:

EDIT: maybe, i’ll request now…

1 Like

Your name: alyssa
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): @epi.alyssaa is my ig handle & forums username.
Story name: My Name Is Autumn
Genre of story: Drama
Story description (1 sentence is fine): It’s not released yet, but, it’s about a teenager trying to find herself.
Background you would like: (theme, colors, overlays, etc.) Outside of a modern house.
How many zones: Three
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the background for: The main character’s little brother will usually be causing schemes in here and this is where her and her parents may usually argue.
When do you need this by: I don’t mind when I get this, please take your time, I know how stressful it is!

i’m excited for the kitchen. -

1 Like

Your name: Infiniteë
Story name: JLao 2.0
Story description: How do you handle having a clone that’s a perfect version of you bent on interfering with your life?
Overlay you would like:

1. a TV with an transparent screen.
  2. back of a white couch
    (So I can show the characters sitting watching the news.)
    When do I need this by: No date in particular. This isn’t for a contest. I write really slowly…
    Reference photo:

I would like a TV like this but with a white wall for the background. (1 zone)

Thank you in advance :grin:

1 Like

Your name: alyssa
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): @epi.yssaa for both ig & forums
Story name: My Name Is Autumn (Unreleased)
Genre of story: Drama
Story description (1 sentence is fine): Follow Autumn’s journey as she finds the real her.
Interior or exterior: Interior
Background you would like: (theme, colors, overlays, etc.) A modern looking kitchen.
How many zones: Three
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the background for: This is where most of Autumn’s Brother, Harry, will eavesdrop on conversations and where Autumn will quarrel with her parents
When do you need this by?: Take your time, I don’t plan on releasing anytime soon.
Any additional information: If you could make it of the Episode style, that would be nice.

Sorry for the inconvenience earlier! :blush:

1 Like

How is this? I included different sizes for the couch and all the layers for the tv, Let me know if you would like me to adjust anything :slight_smile:

1 Like

The other questions do matter. Please fill out the form entirely.

1 Like

okay i’m sorry for the inconvenience!

Redo Background Form

Ig name / forum name
@anon89987562

Story title
Virtual Love

Genre Of Story
not sure yet but, romance?

Story description
You’re a girl who’s the type to stay home and play video games then go to a party (I’m pretty sure we all are) it’s been 4 years since you’ve been chatting with your online best friend Rylan, but what happens when you bump into him in real life?

Interior or Exterior
interior

Background you would like
A neat and simple teen bedroom

How many zones

Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the background for
My character would sleep there… and invite friends over.

4-5 days after this is sent please

I can’t add in a reference because the laptop im using doesn’t have any space! I’m sorry

@Kyralynn dun

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

May I request as well? I filled out both the background and overlay form in one post. If that’s not okay, then I’ll put them in a separate post.

Overlay Form
Your name: Lynn
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): @Sunset_Shimmer
Story name: Web of Deceit
Genre of story: Mystery/Thriller
Story description (1 sentence is fine): When a dangerous duo moves into a small, quiet town, all hell breaks loose.
Overlay you would like: Cars facing rear so I can show them parked in a parking lot. Any random colored (episode-looking) cars.
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the overlay for:
This overlay will be used in a parking lot. So it doesn’t look like the MC’s car is the only one there.
When do you need this by? Whenever you’re not busy :blush:
Any additional information: Not that I can think of.

Reference for Overlay

This is the parking lot, I’ll be using. Particularly, just zone 2.

This is the way the cars would be facing in the parking lot. Except you could see the whole car and the trunk would be closed lol.

Background Form
Your name: Same as above
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): Same as above
Story name: Same as above
Genre of story: Same as above
Story description (1 sentence is fine): Same as above
Interior or exterior: Interior (Is it possible to get a day and night background?)
Background you would like: (theme, colors, overlays, etc.) A fancy dinner table for 6 people where I can view/flip and zoom the camera on each character.
How many zones: 2 or 3 zones
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the background for: The dinner table is where the family is eating and I can kind of zoom in when a person talks and etc.
When do you need this by? Whenever you’re not busy :blush:
Any additional information: Not that I can think of.

Reference for Background

A fancy dining room like this? Somewhere I can sit all the characters down and they’re all visible.

Your name: Darcy
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): @DarcyDxx16
Story name: The Heart of the Sea
Genre of story: Fantasy/Adventure
Story description (1 sentence is fine): 1719, Aurora gets kidnapped by pirates for ransom for the map to the Heart of the Sea - will her family save her? Or can she save herself?
Interior or exterior: Technically both?
Background you would like: (theme, colors, overlays, etc.) Pirate ship (as in a deck if at all possible) colour scheme wise if it could match that black sailed ship you made for me already that would be absolutely amazing. Overlays like rigging or barrels and such are welcome too!
As an interior, is it at all possible to have a brig with prison bars? And maybe a captain’s quarters? I’m sorry this is such a tall order, i completely understand if you don’t want to or don’t have time to do all of this for me.
How many zones: However you can make it i would be grateful :slight_smile:
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the background for: The deck would be used for a multitude of scenes that take place on the pirate ship in which Aurora is captive for example sparring and confrontations. The brig would be her first scene on the ship amongst few other scenes of her attempted escapes and such. The captains quarters would also be used for many scenes throughout the story for intimate talks/plot points to the narrative such as planning where to sail next.
When do you need this by?: Please take your time, i appreciate i really am asking a lot and know how long this must take you, whenever you are ready and i don’t mind receiving in batches or in one - up to you :slight_smile:
Any additional information: Are you able to do backgrounds with flips on angles? Please do not worry if not. As i am asking quite a lot, please tell me if there is anything else i can do besides crediting you each chapter, such as giving you a cameo in my story even?
Please include a reference photo for me to work off of (optional): (Your background you had previously made for me)

Girl your art is amazing!

Your name: Kaylee Reyes
Forum username: kreyess1
Story name: Hit or Miss
Genre of story: romance/ comedy
Story description: Famed assassin and daughter of mafia leader, Annabelle, meets a bottle of sunshine named Alec and they basically fall in love but she deals with this inner voice that doesn’t let her be happy cuz of her lifestyle.
Overlay you would like: motorcycle with character(s) on it.
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the overlay for: Just her (or them) riding in the highway background
When do you need this by? maybe next week if possible

character

female:
body: toffee
brow: defined natural
hair: beach wave : color: black
eyes: upturned bold ; color: black
face: soft heart
nose: elven
lips: classic ; color: bubblegum pink

male:
body: light
brow: thin arch
hair: spiked up ; color: fawn
eyes: deepest piercing ; color:brown
face: defined triangle
nose: button
lips: uneven ; color: blush

clothes

female
-punk look boots
-black biker jacket
-navy blue shorts onesie top
-black leather leggings

male
-henley shirt (olive)
-ripped punk pants
-stitch boots (black)
-cool leather jacket

other

here is the motorcycle;

if possible could you make it facing the right
and a helmet for her/ them

Please include a reference photo for me to work off of:

photo

arp
so one would be of her riding it alone and the other would be her in the front with him in the back holding on to her.

if you can’t do that it alright
thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Your name: Rayne
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): My insta is raynethewriter :slight_smile:
Story name: Affinitous (story not out yet!)
Genre of story: Fantasy (with a dash of thriller and oc romance)
Story description (1 sentence is fine): The day comes for you to discover your affinity. You expected to be declared a water elementalist, like your parents and sister, but the result is something far more sinister, a magic that has been forbidden for decades…
Interior or exterior: Interior
Background you would like: A sort of dorm bedroom for the affinitous school the MC is sent to. I’d like it to have kind of a regal (almost modernized medieval), feel to it - similar to the locations in the Harry Potter series. It would just be a single-bed bedroom, as it’s conjoined by a common area with her roommate’s bedroom.
How many zones: At least 2, if you don’t mind.
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the background for: It will be the MC’s bedroom for most of the story, so she’ll sleep, converse with her roommate, etc. in the scenes using this background.
When do you need this by? As soon as you can make time for it :slight_smile: Preferably by the end of February.
Any additional information: Would you mind if I made overlays using your background? They will only be used as tappable overlays for minigames in the story where the MC will have to search her room for things. I would still credit you for those overlays. Or, if you would prefer to do them, I could fill out an overlay form after this background is finished :slight_smile:

Hi please can I request a background?
Form -
My Name - Lexxie-Ameliajade
Instagram and Form Name - Forum: @Lexxie and Instagram @lxxieamelia.epi
Story Name - Outrunning Karma
Genre - Drama
Story Description - He’s bad. He’s bold. He’s a rebel. He’s everything I’m not. Well, that’s what I thought. Turns out… we’re both trying to outrun karma.
Interior Of Exterior - Interior
Background I Would Like - A blue and white bedroom with a double bed.
How Many Zones - 3
What Would Happen In The Scene - A Mature Themes Scene (aka a make out scene)
When Do I Need It By - The End Of February Or Start March.
Extra Information - On The Wall In Zone 1 can there be a big picture on the wall with these two characters in it (facing each other) in a garden:

If you can’t do the picture that’s fine, I don’t really need it but I thought it would make a nice touch.
Thank you in advance.

Name: DesiGirl
Forum Username: DesiGirl, I don’t use Instagram for Episode
Story Name: Aye-Aye, Captain!
Genre of Story: Adventure
Story Description: For most of your life, you have lived with your father, on his Pirate Ship as its heiress. After he dies, your first voyage is to go and find an unspecified Adventure.
Interior or Exterior: Both, please! I’m sorry if I’m inconveniencing you with such a big order, and would definitely understand if you didn’t take it.
Background You Would Like: Mentioned above: a pirate-y town with a nice pirate ship, Multiple Angles of an interior of a Pirate Ship would be nice such as: One angle with an old-timey steering wheel, and a ledge on the boat overlooking the ocean. A Captain’s quarters, like the ones you (I dunno) used for DarcyDxx16’s would be amazing! And possibly a dirty room with a lot of beds for the crew. Again, I understand if you can’t take such a big order.
How Many Zones: Any number would be fine, as long as they are within Episode’s limits :grinning:
When do you Need This By: Anytime, because it is such a big order!
Please Describe What Would Happen in the Scene you are using the Background For: Many things! From fights with another ship to daily role calls and mealtime, I will be using these backgrounds for many aspects in my story!
Additional Information: I would love both day and night backgrounds, but this is completely optional for you. :grinning:
Reference Photos:

Overlay Form:

Your name: Searra
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): My instagram is @epy.sxwrites and forums is @EpyPhoenix
Story name: Mi Amour
Genre of story: Romance
Story description (1 sentence is fine): Alejandro meets Estefania and he takes a disliking towards her, but later on he starts to fall in love which he’s scared of.
Overlay you would like: Middle finger lol
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the overlay for: So, in this scene Estefania flips off Alejandro because he’s acting like a jerk and Alejandro just walks away.
When do you need this by? In 3-5 days because I’m writing this scene already :smile:
Any additional information: Yes, the female skin color is olive and it’s in INK

to avoid any confusion, this kyra is NOT me, just letting you guys know

Wdym?

1 Like