Kyra's background and overlay request thread!

I drew on the rainbow hair so if it looks awkward I apologize.

Also, I tried tapering the right half the the horse so that the transition doesn’t look awkward.

Without the tapering because I think it looks weird:

1 Like

Thank you! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Ok, thank you so much!

They’re not png…

Gosh danggit my computer keeps on acting weird. I’ll PM you the pngs

@turtles0
@Catharina_Nagel

Sorry I haven’t completed your request yet. You are next on the list. I was very busy today. Thank you for being patient :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Your name: Secretz
Instagram/forum username: @Secretz_lol
Story name: Secretz
Genre of story: Fantasy
Story description (2-3 sentences is fine): A person meeting someone identical to her in another planet.
Background you would like: make the wall black and add devil wings
How many zones: 1
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the background for: a person letting someone in.
When do you need this by? 3 days
Any additional information: I have PM you something.

1 Like

Oh sorry it just saw it, but it is amazing thank you! :heart:

Hey, are you online right now? :heart:

1 Like

Yes I am!

Oh, wow!

So, I’m looking two butterfly overlays. The butterflies wings should be like it’s flying, then a separate one that could be perched on a finger or something.

1 Like

How are these?

Yes, thank you so much!

(I’m wondering if you could make the first one look like the second one?)

Err I can try… I can’t promise it will look spectacular but I’ll try. When do you need this by? I’m a tad busy with homework atm :grimacing:

1 Like

I would be awesome if I had this by Friday??? (maybe Saturday)

And to be clear: I mean the first butterfly’s wing format (how it looks like it’s flying), using the second butterfly’s colors so it looks fantasy ish.
Also, could you make the second image PNG, because it’s notright now…
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Okie dokie… I tried. I think it looks decent. The files on my computer show up as pngs but if they upload as jpgs I tried uploading them but they converted to jpgs. I’ll send you the link to a google drive folder.

1 Like

It’s not hard to convert jpgs to pngs after you’ve downloaded them, I Canberran show you if you’d like?

Can I have a tribal background?

1 Like

Please fill out the form.

of course sorry

1 Like