Kyra's background and overlay request thread!

Please fill out the form.

I have a few magically alchemy backgrounds. Here is an example:

1 Like

They’re amazing!
Thank you so much :smile:

Sorry for the late reply but, do you have anymore I can look at?

1 Like

Hi Thorne. Is there any chance you might be adding a skateboard overlay to your transportation folder in the near future? Thanks so much and I love your work btw

aww that’s understandable :frowning: I’m sorry people were taking advantage of your kindness.

2 Likes

Just what i was looking for. Thank you.

Hey Kyra do you think you would be able to make two different versions of a skateboard overlay? :o one that’s flat on the ground (like for riding; similar to the skateboards used in falling for the dolans if you’ve seen that story) and one that can be held? tysm

omg you are literally the best :sob:

1 Like

Isn’t this @Kyralynn thread

I wasn’t being rude all I said was isn’t this her thread

Just checking,
Am I allowed to use any of the stuff on your drive as long as I credit you?
(I found a load of stuff that’ll be really useful for my new story :upside_down_face:)

Thank you!
It’s really nice of you guys to help out other people like this!
i don’t know what I would do without these overlays :grin:

Sorry

1 Like

@Dangrousdiva Thank you for looking out for me I really appreciate it! However, as @lonewolfe said, I do share a lot of her stuff on this thread. I appreciate you both. Please don’t be uncivil, I know neither of you meant any harm. Let’s keep this thread on topic so it isn’t closed :slight_smile: :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Could you do an overlay with the library door/shelves? Like on this background maybe?

librarydoorover

I don’t have a due date or anything, but it’d be nice to have it quick! :grinning:
Thanks!

These are amazing! Thanks!
I’ll make sure to credit you. Any links you want to plug?

Please credit @episode.kyra :)) that is my Instagram. (Follows are also appreciated). Yes it’s a shameless self promo. Hehe

Can i get a knife overlay please