Kyra's background and overlay request thread!

If you have not replied to my previous post then I will not be completing your request.

Here is the current wait list.
@Kamille
@Dona_H :white_check_mark: :question:
@Ms.Mystery :white_check_mark: :question:
@Apollonian :white_check_mark:
@luciaricci :white_check_mark:
@BlueWhale
@ShortSpaces :white_check_mark:
@notblubba

Here you go, please let me know if you would like any adjustments. I made it a background because I think it’s easier to use like this.

1 Like

Thank you for the compliment! You’re so sweet! :two_hearts: Here you go! Please let me know if you would like a re-do.

1 Like

Thank you for being so patient! Here’s what I came up with. Please let me know if you would like a re-do!

That’s perfect, thank you so much!

1 Like

Yes, plz thx :grin:

ATTENTION!!

This is very important so please read this post.

I am closing this thread, but I’m opening up a new one!

The reason for this is because many people don’t follow my thread rules and have started to become hostile with me when I don’t complete their request.
Don’t worry though because I will be opening another thread except it will be a 2.0 version.
In this new thread I will outline it better and try and have more structured rules.

I also don’t feel like I’m respected or appreciated enough. I don’t expect people to be thanking me a million times, a simple thank you is enough, but sometimes people don’t even say thank you. Other times people will speak to me in a very rude and demanding tone. I don’t like starting conflicts so I’ll bite my tongue. However, I’ve reached the end of my rope and I’ve decided that I will not tolerate this kind of behavior towards me. Once I open my new thread you are more than welcome to go request there but please note that I will be adding some new elements. If you don’t fill out my form and follow the thread rules your request will be ignored. I’m very sad it has gotten to this point, but I hope you all understand that I must look out for myself.

I’m going to start formatting my new thread. I will link it here and then have one of the admins close this post. Thank you to everyone who has supported me thus far and helping this thread grow to nearly 1.7K views. I appreciate you all. This is not the end but the beginning to something much much better :slight_smile: (Sorry that ending got a little cliche. Oops.)

Thank you so much for reading until the end. I sincerely hope you understand.

Love always, Kyra :blue_heart:

7 Likes

Here is my new thread. If you would like to make a request please go to this thread.

1 Like

Love love love it! Thank you so much. <3

Closing per OP request :v:t2:

1 Like