Kyra's background and overlay request thread!

I love those! I will definitely be using them! :smile: The ballroom with different colours is fine! :slight_smile: :heart:

this one has more black

1 Like

Thank you sooo much! :heart_eyes:

Please let me know if you would like a re-do :slight_smile:

It might not be the best quality because I’m currently at school. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Hey! I’m currently at school right now but once i get home I will get right to it :slight_smile: I know of a few backgrounds :slight_smile:

Wow this is amazing! :heart_eyes: I will definitely give you credit for this! :smile:

Thank you! My Instagram is @episode.kyra please credit me with that username :))

Okay :heart:

Here are some background by the amazing @lonewolfe

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PAA6BpdQtT-B631R8hyGiWuASm434Q6T

You do not have to credit me but please credit @lonewolfe

If this isn’t what you are looking for I can keep looking. I know there are a few more but I can’t find the right folder.

Here are some other backgrounds however I’m not 100% sure that they are Episode safe. Please credit @Episode Backgrounds for this.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B93pzPHE1fWPMEdQbHdoMk96UFk

Here are a few more for you. Again I’m not too sure if it’s episode safe but you can try :slight_smile:

some of these have company names in them so I’m not sure

1 Like

hi do you have an overlay of a wall with a see through frame?

These are great! Thank you so much! :smiley:

What color wall? I’m sure I can whip one up :))

If it’s not much to ask, can you help me find shelves overlays as well? (Can be with items or empty!) Still for the grocery scene!

Of course. Would you like me to make a background with just shelves and a wall (so you don’t have to place them yourself) or just some overlays? :slight_smile:

Both will be fine! :slight_smile:

Here you go please tell me if you would like a re-do :slight_smile:

New%20Project%20(1)

It’s on a low resolution so that if you scale it down it wont look pixelated :slight_smile: It is also on a low opacity so you don’t have to lower it manually as well.

Here is how I would place it:
New%20Project%20(6)

What color wall would you like? White?

To match the INT. SUPERMARKET CHECKOUT LINE - DAY background!

How’s this?

Yes, that one’s perfect! Still looking for an empty shelf (like a book case almost, but the ones you see in supermarkets! :smiley:)