Kyra's background and overlay request thread!

Here are the overlays:

These are by @smg.episode. I can try to make one from scratch if you need one for 8 people. Let me know! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

This thread goes a little more in depth. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Hey! Thank you for making this thread! I’m wondering if you could cut out the blankets from these backgrounds by @smilla.episode:

Yes! Give me a few minutes :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!

Here you go! Please let me know if you would like a re-do :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! They are beautiful!
How do I credit you?

I have one tiny question:
Why does the niht version look bigger than the day version?

You can use either a readermessage or a narration bubble at the beginning or end of your chapter that you use it in. Please credit my instagram account @episode.kyra :slight_smile:

What do you use

Oh! I cropped it after I removed the background. They are both the same scale though. :slight_smile:

Oh, OK. Thank you so much again!

I made this thread. Check it out :slight_smile:

Thank you so much, I don’t know if I will get the chance to figure these out. but thanks for sharing.

Hey! I love your overlays!
I’m wondering if you could turn the prop Composition School Closed Grey Black into an overlay?

I want to lay on its side, like how it would on a table.

Basically, I would love if you turned

into something like

How’s this?

Thanks for the help, but I meant like the book lying down.
:slight_smile:

Thank you so much!! Those are perfect. The backgrounds without the table are perfect. If you can make it with 8 chairs, it should be enough for the amount of people (8 people sitting in the chairs behind the table basically). That way I can just put the table as an overlay and make my life easier lol.

For both night and day if that’s not too much trouble…

Hi Kyralynn,
I was wondering if you could make the two desks at the front an overlay for me please?

Here you go, please tell me if you would like a re-do! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like