Kyra's background and overlay request thread!

I’ll talk to @smg.episode and see if I can edit the background. Some editors don’t want you to edit their work without permission. I’ll get back to you in a little while :slight_smile:

Here’s another idea, I can make some backward chair overlays so that you have 4 people facing towards the camera and 4 people facing the other way. I can try to whip up a background of the other side of the room so that you can switch to the other 4 people and have them speak. Kind of like an over the shoulder scene! I’m terrible at explaining things so if that doesn’t make any sense I apologize. That’s just another idea.

The quality isn’t that great but is this version better?

comp%20book

1 Like

Great, thanks for this

Sorry her instagram changed to @shellyg.episode She gave me permission to edit the background so I’m working on it right now! :heart:

This took ages but I’m suppperrr happy with how it turned out! Please let me know if you would like a redo :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Please remember to credit @shellyg.episode !!!

I did the day version because the editing process with removing the original chairs is time consuming. If you absolutely need the night version I can do it but It might take me a few days because I’m unsure on when I’ll have time again. Hope you understand :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Hey girl!
I’m requesting an overlay that should be cut out from this background:

I’d love it if you cut out the outline of the phone (all around), not the hand.

Would you like me to fill in the missing part (so you don’t have a gap where the hand is)? I’ll get started on it soon :slight_smile:

No, thank you!

Okie dokie. Here you go, please don’t hesitate to ask for a re-do :slight_smile:

Oh, sorry for not explaining it correctly. I only want the actual phone, like the black casing on the outside, not the time or the finger outline.

How’s this?

1 Like

Thank you so much!

:heart:

Can I get a tear overlay please.

And can I get a black and white background please.

Here are 2 tear overlays :slight_smile:

tears%20(1)

tears

2 Likes

I can’t get upload it

Click on the image and drag it to a new tab. Then right click on it and press “save as”.

And what you do mean black and white background? That’s not specific at all.

Can I get an overlay for this background

INT. DUMPY APARTMENT BEDROOM