Kyra's Background & Overlay Request thread 2.0 (CLOSED)

Hey! Welcome to my thread :slight_smile: If you would like to make a request you must read all of the rules.

Rules: (MUST READ)

~Please note that I WILL NOT take your request if parts of the form is missing or the details are very vague.

~You MUST credit me in each chapter the intro is used. A reader message or a narration bubble at the beginning or end of the episode saying “Credit to @episode.kyra for the intro” is sufficient.

~If at ANY point I feel that you are acting in a rude manner I will NOT complete your request.

~You are welcome to request as many things as you like, HOWEVER I am not going to be your personal background/overlay maker for your story. Please be wary of your requests.

~I do NOT accept requests through PM. I get lots of PMs each day and it gets lost very easily. We can discuss details of your request in PM so the thread doesn’t get messy but your request MUST BE POSTED in this thread. I WILL not responding to PMs requesting.

~I WILL NOT reply to or complete your request if you do not follow these rules. Please do not PM me about the status of your request. The rules are here for a reason.

~I do this for free and spend many hours to help you guys. All I ask is a simple and sincere “thank you”, credit in your story, and if you want (I don’t want this to be a requirement) a like on this post. It shows that I’m doing a good job and you like my work.

(I’m sorry these sound so harsh. I didn’t make the rules specific enough in my last thread and people walked all over me. I’m a nice person I swear!! :grimacing:

What I do:

I make and find backgrounds/overlays. Once you request I look for a similar background/overlay made by another talented person. If you like it you can use it (but you must give credit to whoevers bg/overlay it is. No credit for me is necessary.) If it just won’t work I can try to make one from scratch. Depending on how complex the background is it might take up to a few days. If you need it ASAP please let me know.

Side note: if you are requesting the same thing on another persons thread please let me know! I don’t mind I just want to make sure I’m not spending time making something someone else already did :sweat_smile:

Background Form:

Your name:
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine):
Story name:
Genre of story:
Story description (1 sentence is fine):
Background you would like: (theme, colors, overlays, etc.)
How many zones:
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the background for:
When do you need this by?
Any additional information:
Please include a reference photo for me to work off of (optional):

Overlay Form:

Your name:
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine):
Story name:
Genre of story:
Story description (1 sentence is fine):
Overlay you would like:
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the overlay for:
When do you need this by?

Fair warning: I might ask for some more information from you if I accept your request. :slight_smile:

Yes I had another thread but it became too much for me. If you would like to use the bgs/overlays please remember to credit me. Here’s the link:

And with that… request away :sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

Stargazer54
Story name: The Chameleon
Genre of story: (To be honest I’m not exactly sure, but mainly drama and magic)
Story description: Tod’s mom is always working, and only has one friend in his world. But everything changes once a story, an adventure, called The Chameleon, is left on his doorstep.
Overlay you would like: A small box
Scene: In the scene I have the main character picking up the box and opening it.
When I Need It: Episode’s been a little weird for me- It’s just my computer, though. I don’t need it any time really soon. But max 5 weeks because I don’t want you- or me, forgetting about it :sweat_smile:
Additional info: If it’s possible can you make a closed box and an open box? If not, just a plain closed box will be fine. Thank you so much! I know how to do my own overlays but I never trust my own work, and it’s a lot of effort just to have to time make them. I will be sure to credit you!!!

Sara
Story name: PS I Love You
Genre: Romance/Drama
Story description: London gets bullied at school and doesn’t feel like she fits in. That is until a mysterious and sexy stranger shows up…
Background you would like: MORE INFO BELOW FORMS
Zones: 1
Two characters goofing around in a car
When do you need it: ASAP

I need a background of an interior of a car where the car seats are close enough together so you can see both characters or most of both character in the screen at the same time.

If you could just use this background and cut the middle part out so the seats were closer together that would be great.
Also, could you possibly make an overlay of seat belts that I could use for this car? Thanks. (:

Here’s what I have so far:

edit: The second seat belt keeps converting to jpg. I don’t know why.

Edit #2: Here is the bg you requested. I experimented a little to see what looks best and I think this is about as good as it is going to get. The lighting is a little off because it was cut from 2 different sides of images but It doesn’t look too bad. Also, I recommend not zooming in. The bottom part of the right seat looks a little wonky. I hope you don’t mind. If you would like me to try and fix it a little more I can try. I think the characters will cover it up though.

How’s this? I made it into an overlay so you can have characters behind it and such. If you would like it as a standard bg with a black screen just let me know. Also, if the background is too purple let me know and I can adjust that too.

1 Like

How is this? Let me know if you would like a re-do :slight_smile:

Hey, the seat belt pictures aren’t downloading.

Wow those are sooooo goood
Thanks sooo much!!!

@SaraKoti I’ll make a google drive folder and send them to you.

@ShortSpaces I’m glad you like it!

@Stargazer54 You’re welcome! I’m glad I could be of help!

Please don’t forget to credit @episode.kyra :blue_heart: Hope you all have a great day.

2 Likes

Yo Kyra, it’s me again!

Your name:Secretz
Instagram/forum username: @Secretz_lol
Story name: Identical
Genre of story: Fantasy
Story description (1 sentence is fine): The story is about a girl meeting someone identical to her in another world.
Background you would like: Remember this background you made for me? Can you make a side to side call for it?
How many zones: 2 zones
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the background for: People kneeling down to the queen.
When do you need this by? I’m not in a hurry
Any additional information: nope
Please include a reference photo for me to work off of:

Here you go!

Hey! @Kyralynn
I need a background…
Here are the details-

Your name: Sana
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): Instagram: princesssana_sa,
Forums: S.Dsana
_Story name:_ The power of Chocolate
Genre of story: Drama
Story description (1 sentence is fine): The story is about two individuals walking on completely different paths but get encountered by the power of chocolate.
Overlay you would like: I am not sure if you could call the door a overlay as it is with the background…:thinking::thinking:
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the overlay for: The scene is about a character entering the scene by the door.
When do you need this by? No hurry…
Any additional information: The background should be of a shop that has a transparent door and it should be on the center of the background and the walls should be back and white…
The background has to have a transparent door and there should be a road as in cemented road in which cars move and it should be straight not upwards but moving in ---- direction in front of the door and far from the road there should be a small house that has to be visible clearly…
And have the door a little distant from the front so that the character can walk up to there…

Thank you…

Your name: Samantha
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): Sammy_Episode
Story name: (Haven’t got a name for my story yet but when I do, I will PM you
Genre of story: Thriller, romance, comedy
Story description (1 sentence is fine): You make friends with the new neighbor, and soon you two become close as anything, you find out about her past and it wasn’t what you thought, she’s dangerous
Background you would like: (theme, colors, overlays, etc.): Bedroom background please with a bed and a birds eye view of the bed or similar to the bed
How many zones: 3
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the background for: MC and new neigbor will be talking on MC’s bed and for sleeping
When do you need this by? ASAP

Your name: Samantha
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): Sammy_Episode
Story name: -
Genre of story: Thriller, romance, comedy
Story description (1 sentence is fine): You make friends with the new neighbor, and soon you two become close as anything, you find out about her past and it wasn’t what you thought, she’s dangerous
Overlay you would like: Blanket and Pillow overlay please (A colour to match the bed you’ll be making me please
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the overlay for: sleeping and waking up
When do you need this by? ASAP
Please include a reference photo for me to work off of (optional)

Your name: Emily
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): Nightengale
Story name: Life of a Nightengale
Genre of story: Fantasy
Story description (1 sentence is fine): Medieval based, involves a bird, a witch, and a kingdom.
Overlay you would like: If possible I would like two but, an overlay of a bird with its wings down and one of it with its wings up.
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the overlay for: I would like to be able to make the overlays look like a bird was flying across the room
When do you need this by? I’m in no hurry, anytime is fine.
Any additional information: The bird is red and would have blue eyes please.
But scarlet red feathers, like a cardinal bird color and blue eyes, and if possible not all those feathers points on it head. but I like how it has a long tail. :smiley:

Your name: Lizard
Instagram/forum username: Insta: lizard.episode Forum: lizard
Story name: Over Before You Know It
Genre of story: Drama/Road Trip (pretty sure that’s a subgenre but w/e)
Story description: You and your best friend make a suicide pact to go to the Grand Canyon and end it all together. Will you both really do it? Or will it be over before you know it?
Overlay you would like: A backpack that would work on a walk cycle
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the overlay for: a girl is walking through the desert and she’s got a backpack on.
When do you need this by?: as soon as possible if you don’t mind
Any additional information: the backpack should face left, like if someone is walking from the right of the screen to the left of the screen. It shouldn’t overlap the girl wearing the backpack.

Your name: Di
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): episode.di
Story name: Rose
Genre of story: Drama/ Romance
Story description (1 sentence is fine): It’s about a just married couple
Overlay you would like: An aurea white/gold (like a big light to be put in the layer behind the characters)
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the overlay for: They are going to be in the aisle of the church, getting married and the aurea will be behind a few characters
When do you need this by? Before the middle of June, if that is possible.
Any additional information: It can be like a large light to cover the hole body, but if that is too hard, just a big circle to put behind their heads.

Sorry for asking 2 in a row, but I really need both of them for the 1st episode from this story. :pray:t3::heart:

Your name: Di
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): episode.di
Story name: Rose
Genre of story: Drama/ Romance
Story description (1 sentence is fine): It’s about a just married couple
Overlay you would like: The chairs and tables from the background below
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the overlay for: They are going to be talking in the restaurant, and there will be background characters doing random things in the back
When do you need this by? Before the middle of June
Any additional information: none

can you please make me a background like the closed door one from before, but with the door open? So that you can see the inside of the apartment?

Your name:
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): turtles0
Story name: Catarina
Genre of story: Romance/ Adventure
Story description (1 sentence is fine): Catarina, a girl who was given up for adoption, goes on a search for her birth mother but finds love along the way.

How many zones: 3
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the background for:
When do you need this by?: Soon? Theres no specific date so if you want, take your time.
Any additional information: Previously, you have made me door backgrounds that are wonderful, but I just need one that looks inside the apartment.

Your name: Ebony
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine):SEVEN or @epi.seven
Story name: The Dead savior
Genre of story: fantasy
Story description (1 sentence is fine): i haven’t published it yet so i dont know but if this is important just let me know any I’ll think of what i want it to be.

Background you would like: (theme, colors, overlays, etc.) BEDROOM: theme: zombies, colours:blue and black, overlay computer if you can :sweat_smile:
How many zones: 3 please
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the background for: The main char will be on her computer. and sleeping

When do you need this by?: as soon as you can please
Any additional information: none lol
Please include a reference photo for me to work off of (optional): sorry i dont have one :frowning_face:

Would this work?

1 Like

@Secretz_lol Ermm… I can try. I’m not sure how good it will turn out. I’ll PM you.

@S.Dsana I’m not exactly sure what you are talking about… Can you send me a reference photo to work off of?

@ShortSpaces Accepted :blue_heart: Your overlay will be out soon.

@Sammy_Episode Accepted :blue_heart: If you want anything specific please PM me. Otherwise I’ll just create what I think looks best.

@Nightengale Accepted. :blue_heart: Your overlay will be out soon.

@Lizard Please send me a screenshot of your character in PM. I’m not sure if its in LL or ink and I want to make sure the overlay doesn’t look weird :slight_smile:

@episode.di Regarding your second request, you want the table in the back cut out right?

@turtles0 Accepted. :blue_heart:

@Seven7 Accepted :blue_heart: If you have anything specific you want included please PM me. Otherwise I’ll just create what I think looks best.

I’m sorry for the late replies. I’m been really busy lately. If you no longer need the bg/overlay you requested please let me know. If I don’t hear from you in 3 days I’m also going to assume you don’t need it :purple_heart:

1 Like