Kyra's Background & Overlay Request thread 2.0 (CLOSED)

Nope i don’t really have anything specific in mind :woman_shrugging:

Can she send something that she drew as a reference photo @Kyralynn??

1 Like

Yes! Thank you so much :heart_eyes:
And yes, the table I want is the one in the back that can have 3 people

The character is customizable, but it’s in ink. Here’s her default look:

I will PM that image to you…

Your name: Di
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): episode.di
Story name: Rose
Genre of story: Drama/Romance
Story description (1 sentence is fine): it is about a just married couple
Background you would like: (theme, colors, overlays, etc.) I would like this background below in a night version
How many zones: 3 zones
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the background for: they are going to be in the bedroom and is going to be at night
When do you need this by? before the middle of July
Any additional information: none
Please include a reference photo for me to work off of (optional):

Here you go. This was an easy and fast request so I got it done first. Let me know if you would like any adjustments.

table

1 Like

Let me know if you would like a re-do.

1 Like

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!! You are such a talented person! :heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

How is this? Let me know if you would like a re-do or any adjustments.

bird%20(1)bird%20(2)bird

Wow!!! the color and the wings are so beautiful, but if possible…Id like the tail to be longer and the beak to be way shorter like a regular bird just a shortish triangular beak. And the eyes this is weird request for them but could u put an eyeliner wing on it to make it look feminine. Sorry I’m difficult.:sweat_smile:

Hey Kyra, sorry for the late reply! It’s okay, we can work it out!

I had a hard time with the tail. I hope it doesn’t look too awkward. Is this better?

bird%20(3)%20(3)bird%20(3)%20(2)bird%20(3)%20(4)

1 Like

Love it thank you so much.

1 Like

Okay awesome!

Hey :slightly_smiling_face:

Your name: Olivia
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): Forums: Loulou123
Story name: The One Thing…
Genre of story: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Story description (1 sentence is fine): Two Wolves, Two Lives. Will They Find Love, Or Hatred?
Background you would like: (theme, colors, overlays, etc.) Could it please be a background of a sort of mystical castle, could the main colour theme be black/ purple and maybe with a full moon? :blush:
How many zones: 3 please
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the background for: Basically a transition scene for when the characters are in the castle
When do you need this by? Whenever :thinking:
Any additional information: Nothing really :relaxed:
Please include a reference photo for me to work off of (optional): I don’t really have one :sweat_smile: Maybe something like the EXT. CASTLE - DAY background?

Hope that’s not too complicated :sweat_smile::blush:

Your Name: Elizabeth Reese
Instagram/forum username: Instagram (@reesegreeson) Forum (ElizabethReese)
Story Name: War Hearts
Story Description: Alternate Universe of today if the North never won the Civil War
Background you would like: I am in need of a background of a window sill. I need it for a scene so it needs to be able to make sense when I put a character in the scene. For example, I don’t want just a window I want a window and some of the room around it so I can have her looking out, preferably the window shows a beautiful sunrise outside. Sorry if this sounds like so much, I just wanted to make sure I was specific.
How many zones: 1
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the background for: An introduction scene where the main character is standing in front of it looking out, just thinking about her life.
When do you need this by?: As soon as possible, however I am not in a rush.
Any additional information: Nope! :smiley:
Reference Photo: Something like this minus the person and a little lighter and episode like-

How’s this? Let me kn ow if you would like any adjustments :slight_smile:

I had replied you within three days about the request, maybe you missed it. I just want to remind you once again :slight_smile:

Hey! Maybe you shouldn’t rush her. People have lives outside of episode and do not dedicate their time to making backgrounds every second of their lives. Give her a break she’s working on so many other people‘s backgrounds as well. I don’t mean to be rude being pushy and annoying can get on people‘s nerves and make them want to make your background less, and have less motivation. So just wait your turn, be patient because I’m sure she’s working on them right now.

3 Likes