Kyra's Background & Overlay Request thread 2.0 (CLOSED)

Sorry, I’m tried not being pushy, but people who requested after me got their custom backgrounds / overlays, so I assume she missed my reply…

I apologize to her if I’m being rude in any manner.

Yeah, that’s perfect! Thank you!

Your name: Veerle
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): Veerletjeveer
Story name: Luxury’s Price
Genre of story: (I don’t know yet, I think drama)
Story description (1 sentence is fine): Charlotte and her mother are scammers that go from city to city, in Dubai she meets an old love and finds out he has a fiance. She once scammed his best friend and somewhere in the middle of the story he finds out who she is.
Background you would like: I would like a background that looks like a 5 star hotel suite (living room) in beige and cream colors. Maybe there could be a really big window with a sky line
How many zones: 3 or 4
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the background for: All kind of stuff, It’s just like a normal living room
When do you need this by? I’m still writing my first three episodes, so maybe 2 or 3 weeks?
Any additional information: None
Please include a reference photo for me to work off of (optional):

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor [[[“xjs.sav.nl.m9fTd8Gax24.O”,5]],[[“id”,“type”,“created_timestamp”,“last_modified_timestamp”,“signed_redirect_url”,“dominant_color_rgb”,“tag_info”,“url”,“title”,“comment”,“snippet”,“image”,“thumbnail”,“num_ratings”,“avg_rating”,“page”,“job”]],[[“dt_fav_images”]],10000]

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor [[[“xjs.sav.nl.m9fTd8Gax24.O”,5]],[[“id”,“type”,“created_timestamp”,“last_modified_timestamp”,“signed_redirect_url”,“dominant_color_rgb”,“tag_info”,“url”,“title”,“comment”,“snippet”,“image”,“thumbnail”,“num_ratings”,“avg_rating”,“page”,“job”]],[[“dt_fav_images”]],10000]

I think I made a mistake while putting the images in there
Here are the images:

images-2
images-1imagesimages

How’s this?

2 Likes

Amazing :blush:
Thank you :smiley: :smile: :heart_eyes:

sorry! I haven’t replied within three days because I didn’t check forums because my computer wasn’t working. I still need the background but take your time.

I know its literally very late but I PMed you the referrance image

Hi ,
Is it okay for me to use the cartboard boxes you made for someone else earlier in this thread??
Of course i could credit you!

1 Like

She made it for me and I give you permission but you’ll prob have to wait for her answer too :blush:

2 Likes

@Ezz @Stargazer54

Yes. You may use anything I have made in this thread. Please remember to give credit if you do! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just now noticed that the door is backwards… oops. I can try it again if you’d like.

Your name: Lee Lee
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): BlueTopaz_26
Story name: Simple to Chaos
Genre of story: Action/Adventure
Story description (1 sentence is fine): N/A
Overlay you would like: A bruised eye(purplish-Bluish-Black) and an arm cast (blue)
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the overlay for: She wakes up at the doctor with both injuries.
When do you need this by?: asap
Any additional information: Can you also make bloody bruises, bloody scratches wound? these don’t have to come by asap.
Please include a reference photo for me to work off of (optional): Any INK character please

Your name: I go by Q
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): parzival on forum, parzivall01 on ig
Story name: Broken (hasn’t been published yet because I am looking for decent stuff to work with, and still a working title, but I will update you once I update this title)
Genre of story: drama/ romance
Story description (1 sentence is fine): it’s about a girl who gets into an accident that paralyzes her waist down so she has to go to physical therapy to try and fix that. It’s a lot about her emotional experiences, how she copes, and how she finds her way back with the help of the people around her.
Background you would like: I need a physical therapy center so it would more or less look like a wing in a hospital or something. If you need to make one yourself, I hope it has a threadmill, and a staircase for physical therapy and parallel bars which as in one of the attaches pictures (it looks like a threadmill that doesn’t move or railings with no stairs lol). I hope it also has a wheelchair overlay or crutches, or both if that’s not too much to ask.
How many zones: 3 works, but given that I am having a lot of specifications, whatever works for you is fine as long as it’s more than 1.
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the background for: As I mentioned in the story’s description, the main character is paralyzed from the waist down so she has to go through physical therapy.
When do you need this by? No pressure, really. But hopefully by july 1 (negotiable if necessary :blush:)
Any additional information: It’s my first story and I admit I should have looked through the available stuff first so that I wouldn’t have had to bother other people… But I’ve already planned and refined a lot and I’ve had too much progress that I can’t stop now :(((
Please include a reference photo for me to work off of (optional):imageimage

Your name: Sarah
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): Instagram: episode.sarahb
Story name: Her Person
Genre of story: Romance
Story description (1 sentence is fine): Tayla comes to a new town and meets a group of people, one of which she’s attracted too.
Background you would like: (theme, colors, overlays, etc.) An interior of a diner. Something that gives the Riverdale vibes.
How many zones: 3
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the background for: This background will be used multiple times because it’s sort of like a hangout place.
When do you need this by? Anytime!
Any additional information: The characters are sitting on the seats in the scene and there’s a table seperating the four characters.
Please include a reference photo for me to work off of (optional): N/A

OVERLAY REQUEST

Your name: Dona
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): IG: @donawriter / @Dona_H
Story name: BEWILDERED
Genre of story: Drama
Story description (1 sentence is fine): I’m revamping the story so there’s no description ATM.
Overlay you would like: Kyra's Background & Overlay Request thread 2.0 (CLOSED) May I have this overlay, but instead the background matches the wall of INT. BOYS ROOM? Inside of TV transparent please.
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the overlay for: My character will be playing a video game.
When do you need this by? Tomorrow maybe? You can take as much time as you’d like though. :slight_smile:
Any additional information: Nope.
The colour of the wall in the boys room instead of the purple :slight_smile:

BACKGROUND REQUEST

Your name: Dona
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): IG: @donawriter / @Dona_H
Story name: BEWILDERED
Genre of story: Drama
Story description (1 sentence is fine): Revamp- no description ATM.
Background you would like: (theme, colors, overlays, etc.) I would like a background that has an opened door looking into INT. BEDROOM DESK OL- DAY and a custom background I will attach below. Can I also get a closed door for each too (different looking hallway + door because the rooms are in 2 different houses)
How many zones: 2 (One zone is the plain wall of the hallway and the second zone is the door that opened/closed)
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the background for: In one scene, a character will be eaves dropping through the closed door, then they’ll hear the other character leaving and will run when the door opens.
When do you need this by? In 2-3 days, but take as long as you need. I know you’re busy. :slight_smile:
Any additional information: Nope.

Your name: Wren
Forum username: wrenwrites
Story name: Era Explorers
Genre of story: Adventure
Story description: In an attempt to save your company, you and a group of explorers head to the Amazon, but instead of finding something from the past, you find a portal to the future. (limelight, customize characters)
Background you would like: I need a two background/overlay things. I would like a doorway, closed and open so the door can open and a character be inside the house. It needs to be at nighttime, and sort of match the beach house below. It should be like the reader is standing outside the house looking in.
How many zones: 1 please
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the background for: A character will walk into the scene and knock on the door. The door will open and a second character will be on the other side of the door.
When do you need this by? Whenever you can get it too me!
Any additional information: Can this kitchen be on the inside of the door when it opens?
Please include a reference photo for me to work off of (optional)

Thanks in advance! :grin: :heart:

Your name: Riley
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): RyRydoezepisode
Story name: Killing’ Twinnin’
Genre of story: Twins in drama
Story description (1 sentence is fine): The story is about two twins who move to London for college.
Overlay you would like: A censor bar
Please describe what would happen in the scene you are using the overlay for: For one of the twins to flip people off
When do you need this by? Anytime
Any additional information: The bar could say censored.
No thanks!

Do you do intros?

do you have dining area sets?