Kyra's *free* animated intro request thread (CLOSED)

Current requests:

@Loulou123
@Priti
@Shani_Theo
@StripieHead

2 Likes

I know, turns out she was in the process of doing mine anyway :blush:

Your name: Mykaela
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): @mykaelaaa
Story name: Disorder
Genre of story: Action/Drama/Romance
Story description (2-3 sentences is fine): After the main character gets caught by the police during a bank heist, she breaks out with a few of her new friends but soon gets stuck in the middle of gang wars, murders, and love.
Any ideas you have (theme, colors, overlays, etc.) Colors - orange and grey
Would you like me to add sound? Yes
Would you like me to add: “Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc…”? Yes
If yes, how many chapters are you planning to write? 30
Any additional information: If you do accept my request then I’d just like to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to help.

1 Like

Your name: Mystery Writer
Forum username: Mystery.Author
Story name: R-Y-D-E-R Spells Trouble
Genre of story: Romance/ drama
Story description (2-3 sentences is fine): (short, I haven’t decided on an official one yet)
New boy in school, plays girls, you’re pessimistic about love. Can you handle the new guy who crashed into your life?

Any ideas you have (theme, colors, overlays, etc.):
Theme - romance/ confusion
Colors - light colours (pastel)
Would you like me to add sound? Yes please.
Would you like me to add: “Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc…”? Nope
Any additional information:
On my cover, the font is blackboard style writing so if you could include this style, that would be great

Tysm!!! :heart:

Your name: Snowflakes

**Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): Forums: ** Snowflakes.write IG: ep.snowflakes

Story name: Good girl becomes bad

Genre of story: Drama/Romance

Story description (2-3 sentences is fine): Violet George, innocent, kind and the girl next door, meets Alissa Smith, the badass sassy new girl. What happens when the complete opposite becomes best friends? CC

**Any ideas you have (theme, colors, overlays, etc.) **some party background if possible.

**Would you like me to add sound? **Yes, the sound should enter when the logotype enters from the left to the screen center and the sound should be “clang” so when the logotype comes in from the left the sound “clang” should also enter. And the logotype is “Good girl becomes bad” and it should be in red.

There should also be one girl in the intro. Girl 1 should enter wink_forward then she should do dance_hands_up_loop.
And then the logotype.
Girl 1:
Hair: Straight black
Face: Soft Heart
Eyebrows: Seductive Arch
Eyes: Upturned Feline Brown
Skin tone: Ink female tan
Nose: Elven
Mouth: Classic cherry red
Any party clothes will be perfect!

Tysm!!

Your name: Nour Dawoud

Story name: Fire met gasoline

Genre of story: Action | Romance

Story description (2-3 sentences is fine): When a professional assassin meet a deadly dangerous gang boss and she is requested to kill him but instead unite with him her life would take a hell of a huge turn will she finally arise from the dark or be forever fallen (P.S I haven’t really published so haven’t written a proper description :woman_facepalming:)

Any ideas you have (theme, colors, overlays, etc.)

I think it would really be good if the word" fire" is a bit burning and the word" met" like bullet holes and “Gasoline” like something blue dripping the background would be smoke i guess or black with ashes

Would you like me to add sound?

Yes, please I would like that ‘clang’ voice when words ’ fire |gasoline’ enter while gunshots when ‘met’ enters

Would you like me to add: “Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc…”? no, I don’t really know how many episodes it would be

Any additional information: if you want any additional information inform me :relaxed:

Hello, apologies for bugging you, I see you’re quite busy :sweat_smile:

Your name: Brooke Johnson
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): Brooke_Johnson (forums)
Story name: Agent: Wade
Genre of story: Action/Adventure
Story description: Wade was your typical 17 year old teenager. Facing life, jobs, and schoolwork. Throw him being recruited as a spy agent into the mix, and he is no longer an average teenager. (I really stink at story descriptions, and this one is a WIP, so bare with me :sweat_smile:)
Any ideas you have: As It’s a spy story, I would like for it to have rather dark backgrounds (maybe an alleyway?).
Would you like me to add sound: No thank you :blush:
Would you like me to add: No, thanks.
Any additional information: I would like it to be reminiscent of the animated intro from Dripping Mascara, if you are familiar with that. With two different characters leaning in for a kiss. The characters I have in mind are:

Character1 (INK style):

• Hair: Short cropped hair (black)
  • Face: Defined triangle
  • Eyebrows: Thick straight
  • Eyes: Round piercing (black)
  • Nose: Athletic button
  • Mouth: Small round (taupe)
  • Body: Male (taupe)

Character2 (INK style):

• Hair: Jules hair
  • Face: Oval
  • Eyebrows: Soft angled
  • Eyes: Upturned feline (blue)
  • Nose: Elven
  • Mouth: Blossom lips (bordeaux)
  • Body: Female (toffee)

Character1 outfit:

• Black camo top
  • Black tight pants
  • Gray hipster high top sneakers
  • Gray leather buckle bracelet

Character2 outfit:

• Punk look jacket
  • Black cupcake gal tank
  • Black rising star earrings
  • Black suspender pants
  • Black chelsea boots and socks

I would like the male character to be on the left, and the female character to be on the right, if this all isn’t too much trouble :sweat_smile:

Thank you so much, and take your time :two_hearts:

Your name: Sana

Story name: Fantastical: Virtues of Destiny

Genre of story: Fantasy

Story description (2-3 sentences is fine): "Evil is rising, truth is surpassing, but what will happen when they find out who they really are? Is this going to lead to love, hate, revenge or magical encounter.
Choices Matter

Any ideas you have (theme, colors, overlays, etc.) I would PM you that… as I have a really good plan just is a bit long…

Would you like me to add sound? A little… so yes…

Would you like me to add: “Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc…”? No

Thank you …

Thank you for opening your requests, I can tell you have alot of talent.
Your name: Pls
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): pl.writes (ig)/ forum- safiyah1
Story name: A beautiful chaos
Genre of story: Romance
Story description (2-3 sentences is fine): Ross , a young man struggling from a mental disorder meets Rina, a young girl damaged by her past due to the loss of her mother. As they both struggle through their own issues and pasts, they become each others clarity, making memories together all while learning to accept themselves as they are.
Any ideas you have (theme, colors, overlays, etc.) I would like the usage of limb overlays, as I theme I was thinking a deep, more emotional theme but still colorful as well so it’s not too ominous.
Would you like me to add sound? yes
Would you like me to add: “Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc…”? not needed
If yes, how many chapters are you planning to write?
Any additional information: I would like them to be in a more romantic position like a hugging pose that still contributes to an emotional feeling, behind the story. Maybe we could add some tattoos for the male character

Hey guys! Sorry for the inactivity on this thread. Things in my life have been hectic lately. I’ll try to work on requests tonight. Thank you for your patience.
Here is the current request queue:
@StripieHead
@mykaelaaa
@Secretz_lol
@Mystery.Author
@Snowflakes.write
@NourDawoud
@Brooke_Johnson
@S.Dsana
@Safiyah1
As you can see my requests are a little backed up. I might be Pm-ing you soon if I need to ask some clarifying questions regarding the intro. If you would like to be pushed up to the top of the queue please check your inbox regularly :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I always check regularly since I am working and editing chapters of my new story. Thank you for letting us know, I appreciate you taking my request , if you need more information my forum pms or instagram are always open :slightly_smiling_face:

Actually I had also requested

1 Like

Tysm for you accepted my request! I’m pretty active here and on instagram! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Your name: Penelope
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): Insta: epi_pxlope forum: PxlopeEpisode
Story name: Because of you
Genre of story: Drama
Story description (2-3 sentences is fine): You know how to do everything perfectly, but what happens when love gets in the way? Who can you trust and what if everyone will betray?
Any ideas you have (theme, colors, overlays, etc.) maybe a chaotic background with rain and the boy holding a gun
Would you like me to add sound?
Would you like me to add: “Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc…”?: yes
If yes, how many chapters are you planning to write?: 6
Any additional information: Here is the character:

hey girl! You do realise that this is an Animated intro request thread not a character edit request thread. You should probably read the description of the thread, let alone the TITLE, it clearly says Kyra’s free animated intro request thread.

I’m not trying to be rude, just letting you know.

2 Likes

Sorry, edited it

Forgive me if i sound stupid, but I’m kind of confused to what you requested now. You didn’t give her any ideas to what you’f like the moving intro to be. E.g overlays, theme etc.

I know this isn’t my thread and I sound rude, but I understand how busy people can be when they open threads like these. Not providing specific details can be confusing and stressful for the owner of the thread

1 Like

I was chatting with you on instagram. As you know I really loved your work and I would like to request something.

Name: Khepera
Instagram name: episode.khep
Story name: From Dreams to Nightmares
Story description: Sick, Hallucinations & hearing voices that nobody heard. Was it really just that or something more? What happens next when you end up in a land of supernatural being?
Genre: Fantasy
Ideas: Maybe you could make it to where a girl is standing in a closet looking around. And the sparkle goes over the title (How you had the one "Isle of stories"go) and then when thats done you make it like she falls straight down (while she’s standing up) Almost like the floor just opened and she fell through.
Sound: Yes anyone you think would fit best.
Add chapter one two three etc?: No
That’s it!
:kissing_heart::heart:

Your name: Bookshido
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): My forum username is the same as my pen name, and my Instagram for Episode is bookshido.episode.
Story name: Rampage
Genre of story: Sci-Fi Adventure Mystery with a fair bit of historical fiction.
Story description (2-3 sentences is fine): After taking a bullet for a friend, you wake up, not in the 21st century, but in every other century before! Can you break the loop before you die for good? (Basic idea is that you have to figure out who tried to kill your friend before you run out of times to hunt the killer in)
Any ideas you have (theme, colors, overlays, etc.): I’d love to have a blue color scheme, because the main character’s color scheme is in blue. This story also needs a darker pallet overall because this is a dark story with a lot of themes of betrayal and secrets, along with the overall concept. I’d love for the cover letters and credits to come rolling in and pause on the center of the screen, sort of in a Wizard’s Curse way, but without rolling off screen. A distinct feature I would like to include is a bullet coming in from off screen and smashing the screen, if that makes sense? Maybe that could be at the very end, right before the transition to black to get into the episode.
Would you like me to add sound?: No, thank you!
Would you like me to add: “Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc…”? Nope! I do that in the narration bits at the beginning.
Any additional information: The PC is the only character you can customize, so I would prefer not to have characters on the images. This story is also in the Ink format. I don’t think much changes between the forms, but still…

Let me know if you need other information or have questions! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for considering this! You’re an angel!
Your name: Emma
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): ig - author.em
Story name: Hell or High Water
Genre of story: Mystery/Thriller
Story description (2-3 sentences is fine): Acacia is new in town and things are finally falling into place for her when a murder shakes the small town of Frankleigh to the core. Can Acacia clear her name, or will she be next?
Any ideas you have (theme, colors, overlays, etc.) I like the style of the Pretty Little Liars cover, so anything dark, mysterious/murder mystery kinda vibe!
Would you like me to add sound? No thank you!
Would you like me to add: “Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc…”? Yes please!
If yes, how many chapters are you planning to write? 20ish?
Any additional information:
This is the info for Acacia, if you can add her into it somewhere (no problems if not!)