Kyra's *free* animated intro request thread (CLOSED)

I was chatting with you on instagram. As you know I really loved your work and I would like to request something.

Name: Khepera
Instagram name: episode.khep
Story name: From Dreams to Nightmares
Story description: Sick, Hallucinations & hearing voices that nobody heard. Was it really just that or something more? What happens next when you end up in a land of supernatural being?
Genre: Fantasy
Ideas: Maybe you could make it to where a girl is standing in a closet looking around. And the sparkle goes over the title (How you had the one "Isle of stories"go) and then when thats done you make it like she falls straight down (while she’s standing up) Almost like the floor just opened and she fell through.
Sound: Yes anyone you think would fit best.
Add chapter one two three etc?: No
That’s it!
:kissing_heart::heart:

Your name: Bookshido
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): My forum username is the same as my pen name, and my Instagram for Episode is bookshido.episode.
Story name: Rampage
Genre of story: Sci-Fi Adventure Mystery with a fair bit of historical fiction.
Story description (2-3 sentences is fine): After taking a bullet for a friend, you wake up, not in the 21st century, but in every other century before! Can you break the loop before you die for good? (Basic idea is that you have to figure out who tried to kill your friend before you run out of times to hunt the killer in)
Any ideas you have (theme, colors, overlays, etc.): I’d love to have a blue color scheme, because the main character’s color scheme is in blue. This story also needs a darker pallet overall because this is a dark story with a lot of themes of betrayal and secrets, along with the overall concept. I’d love for the cover letters and credits to come rolling in and pause on the center of the screen, sort of in a Wizard’s Curse way, but without rolling off screen. A distinct feature I would like to include is a bullet coming in from off screen and smashing the screen, if that makes sense? Maybe that could be at the very end, right before the transition to black to get into the episode.
Would you like me to add sound?: No, thank you!
Would you like me to add: “Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc…”? Nope! I do that in the narration bits at the beginning.
Any additional information: The PC is the only character you can customize, so I would prefer not to have characters on the images. This story is also in the Ink format. I don’t think much changes between the forms, but still…

Let me know if you need other information or have questions! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for considering this! You’re an angel!
Your name: Emma
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): ig - author.em
Story name: Hell or High Water
Genre of story: Mystery/Thriller
Story description (2-3 sentences is fine): Acacia is new in town and things are finally falling into place for her when a murder shakes the small town of Frankleigh to the core. Can Acacia clear her name, or will she be next?
Any ideas you have (theme, colors, overlays, etc.) I like the style of the Pretty Little Liars cover, so anything dark, mysterious/murder mystery kinda vibe!
Would you like me to add sound? No thank you!
Would you like me to add: “Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc…”? Yes please!
If yes, how many chapters are you planning to write? 20ish?
Any additional information:
This is the info for Acacia, if you can add her into it somewhere (no problems if not!)

Your name:Grace
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): Grace2160
Story name: Breaking Scars
Genre of story: Romance|Action
Story description (2-3 sentences is fine): My story is about a girl named Kensington. She’s an Italian Mafia princess who’s carefree and does whatever. But as soon as she learns she has to marry a complete stranger her life gets flipped upside down.
Any ideas you have (theme, colors, overlays, etc.) Possibly a bullet towards the screen and flashes
Would you like me to add sound? Yes,gunshot sounds
Would you like me to add: “Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc…”? No thank you
If yes, how many chapters are you planning to write?
Any additional information: I want this to be the intro for every episode so I really want it to showcase it,but anything along the lines works,thank you! <3

Form:
Your Name: im.meow.gangster
instagram: @im.meow.gangster
forum username: @itssss.angie.bish
Storyname: X-ed
Story genre: Mystery
Story Description: Vindicta’s memory has been erased, her personality wiped blank, her memories lost forever. She’s been X-ed. They said that I was a criminal and I’ve been given a second chance.
Ideas: Static, theme: dark,Mysterouis
sound: added

You still open? :smiley:

Thanks!
(Blue enters on top from the side)
(Crystal fade into the centre Bottom)

Hey, thank you for creating this thread and I hope you can help me out :blush:

Your name: Mia b
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): ig : @miab438, forum name : Mia13La
Story name: Last Dance
Genre of story: Romance
Story description: When Chloe’s heart got broken after her boyfriend cheated on her, she decides to get a small revenge with the help of a stranger, Logan but their relationship didn’t stop there…
Ideas : In case you read the story Anonymous, I’d like a similar intro with the words Last and dance moving around (if that makes sense) colors : blue or white
Hopefully, what I said was clear :grin:

background :
89e388aa3c4ec63006a200820a2d03ff530b2f39_1_387x500

I’m really sorry if it sounds complicated please let me know if you don’t understand something :kissing_heart: thank you
take as much time as you want :purple_heart:

Your name: Sasha_epi

Instagram/forum username :Sasha

Story name: Gone For Good (Title in the center)

Genre of story: Drama/Fantasy

Story description: Alicia has been hiding from humans for awhile now. With her useless ability all she an do is run and hide. But she can’t hide forever can she now? Is her power as useless as she thinks?

Any ideas you have (theme, colors, overlays, etc.) :Alicia’s hair can change color on how she is feeling so perhaps you can make it rainbow maybe colorful? If you can’t orange is fine. I want Alicia to be in the middle of the screen idle_sad and Asher next to her doing talk_exausted and this overlay to suddenly appear

I hope this is enough info if you need more just ask :wink:

Btw The Chars look like this

ASHER

ALICIA

Would you like me to add sound? Nah

Would you like me to add: “Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc…”?: No thx

i want to request but how difficult is “too much” i kinda want it a tad like Galactic Game’s intro or something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQsk9wdbSqM after 0:41 until 0:57 and then where the faces are together again at the end with the name and like by hopewrites or something but I can simplify or completely change to make it simple (sorry i sound picky) thanks (oof its an lps video thats all I could find with an intro like that)

Are you still taking in requests? :slight_smile:

Your name: Alexya
Instagram/forum username (either or both is fine): Instagram ~ @Alexya.episode
Story name: Bye Bye Nanny
Genre of story: Comedy/Drama
Story description (2-3 sentences is fine): 7 kids have to go through life with parents away sending mean, grouchy nanny after nanny and each time you make them leave, even with struggles.
Any ideas you have (theme, colors, overlays, etc.) No not really unless its the title…
Would you like me to add sound? Yes, Something upbeat and fun!
Would you like me to add: “Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc…”? No
If yes, how many chapters are you planning to write?
Any additional information: I want it to be like the nannies walking out the door angry, like there is a bunch of nannys leaving after they kick them out, and then the title comes in, If that makes sense!

Hope it is okay if later on I can brainstorm something with you!