L E A R N E R S 🚘 T E S T

hiiii :smile:

sooo… this topic was about me going to take my learners today and GUESS WHAT… I passed! it was super easy and it only took me 10 minutes. I have finally gained more confidence in myself and I’m super happy! Thanks to those who commented and sent me messages wishing me good luck. It really helped!

:racing_car::racing_car::racing_car:

5 Likes

Due to different road rules, only advice I can give you is to tell you to make sure you breath, center yourself and don’t overthink it.

1 Like

I’m not in VA so I’m not sure how it works there, but I took mine back in August and was surprised at how easy it actually was. If you’ve read through the book and taken practice tests, you’ve pretty much got it, but if you still feel like you’re missing something, you could always watch videos about it or read through the book again until you’re more confident. Try to get a lot of sleep and not stress out too much either. Good luck! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ll try not to haha.

1 Like

split section

CONGRATS!!! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

congrats! <3

1 Like

Thanks love! :kissing_heart:

Thank you so much! :rose:

1 Like

I’m really happy for you :slight_smile::cherry_blossom: CONGRATS!:hugs::+1::+1::hibiscus:

thank youuuu

1 Like

SERIOUSLY! GJ! Lol I’ve been pushing back studying for my learners cause I’m too lazy to study. Now I have to study and it’s the death of me…

1 Like

1 Like

lmao! i’m the same way girl. i’ve been waiting since december. :sob:

1 Like

YAYY congrats! :partying_face::partying_face:

I’ve been waiting since October

Congratulations!!

@goth.gaia
@Katie36

Thank you guys so much! it means a lot to have support. :heart:

Well I hope you take it soon and pass!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.