₳ ₦Ɇ₩ ฿Ɇ₲ł₦₦ł₦₲ - RP - ₴ł₲₦ Ʉ₱₴ & ₵Ⱨ₳₮

This roleplay is very inspired by the Netflix show The Society, so there will be many elements of the roleplay that will be very similar to the show.

₮ⱧɆ students of Springerton High School (in a town, also named Springerton) are all preparing to go on their annual feild trip to a camp site in the mountains. But on the way there, the busses they’re riding in are each hit by lightning. Everyone on board is knocked out, and when they wake up, they find that they are right back at the school, where they began.

Suddenly there is no sign of any of the drivers that drove the busses, and even though they can text and call each other, they can’t call their parents or anyone else and can’t access the internet in any way. When they return back to their homes – they find that both their parents and their siblings (if they have any) are gone.

They are now all alone in the town, having no clue what has happened to their parents. And, maybe most importantly, they have no idea how to create a working society without them, so how will they ever survive?

ⱤɄⱠɆ₴

• You are allowed a maximum of 2 characters (with a few exceptions).
  • I have a loose storyline in mind, so if you’re thinking of doing anything major, please contact me first.
  • Don’t godmod.
  • No sex scenes allowed.
  • Be active!
  • If you are absent from the roleplay for three days or more, your character will be terminated.
  • Death scenes, attacks etc. will be SG-posts from me that will contain as little gore as possible.
  • Always write in past tense and in the third person’s perspective (he/she walked over to the bed).
  • More rules can be added as we go on.

₴ł₲₦ Ʉ₱₴, ₣₳₵Ɇ₵Ⱡ₳ł₥₴ & ⱤɆⱠ₳₮łØ₦₴Ⱨł₱ ĐØ₵

FACECLAIMS

RELATIONSHIP DOC

Tags

@UltimaW @maddy_roleplayz @Rose.M @Madilnel @Ella @Art3Miss @vanilla @BrookieK @Ypsilon @Jordan101 @khione @Etherwalker @Daunt

8 Likes

I reserve for one female!

2 Likes

Reserve 1 Female and Male

3 Likes

2 Likes

Reserve a female !!!

3 Likes

Now that I see Ella’s joined, I’ll reserve for a female too, please !

2 Likes

Female Reserve Please :))

2 Likes

It’s great that so many are already reserving! But please sign up as some male characters, too :blush:

3 Likes

okay male character 2 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll try, but it’s really hard for me to portray males good :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha, you don’t have to.

I’m just saying, since most people tend to sign up as straight characters, it wouldn’t really be fair to those who focus on romantic relationships in roleplays, if there were 10 female and 4 male characters, for example. :relaxed:

3 Likes

I get what you mean. I don’t focus on romance though - actually I suck at writing romance - so that wouldn’t be really helpful :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Reserve male and female

3 Likes

I’ve just made my Female Character Sofia Wilson.

Her personality & Back story 2nd one is her face claim.

Sofia is really hyper at tims but super relate-able and kind, sometimes she can be so back-stabbing and rude… But mostly shes a chill person She never feels sorry, and always likes to make her enemies pay, or jelly. At the end of the day she can be a Devil in Disguise.

Sofia was raised in mexico for a short period of her life and moved to England, she usually got everything she wanted… When ever she wanted. She usually was known for having loads of money, or being in a scandal. Sofia was put in many different Private schools to get away from the Drama she created. Soon enough she settled in Springerton highschool.

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/499899627387269310/

I’m up for flings, relationships & friendships.

Tags: @SilverRose @Rose.M @Ella @Kale @cuteswede @UltimaW

2 Likes

Would you prefer if I signed up for two male characters or one male and one female? I have no preference for the genders of my characters. :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

Two males, if that would be okay? To make things more equal. :blush:

3 Likes

Got it. :+1:

When do you want these characters by?

2 Likes

As soon as possible, but sign up whenever you feel like you’ll be the most creative :woman_shrugging:

But preferably in under a week. :blush:

3 Likes

Can I reserve for a female and a male

2 Likes

Of course!

3 Likes