This roleplay is very inspired by the Netflix show The Society, so there will be many elements of the roleplay that will be very similar to the show.
₮ⱧɆ students of Springerton High School (in a town, also named Springerton) are all preparing to go on their annual feild trip to a camp site in the mountains. But on the way there, the busses they’re riding in are each hit by lightning. Everyone on board is knocked out, and when they wake up, they find that they are right back at the school, where they began.
Suddenly there is no sign of any of the drivers that drove the busses, and even though they can text and call each other, they can’t call their parents or anyone else and can’t access the internet in any way. When they return back to their homes – they find that both their parents and their siblings (if they have any) are gone.
They are now all alone in the town, having no clue what has happened to their parents. And, maybe most importantly, they have no idea how to create a working society without them, so how will they ever survive?
- You are allowed a maximum of 2 characters (with a few exceptions).
- I have a loose storyline in mind, so if you’re thinking of doing anything major, please contact me first.
- Don’t godmod.
- No sex scenes allowed.
- Be active!
- If you are absent from the roleplay for three days or more, your character will be terminated.
- Death scenes, attacks etc. will be SG-posts from me that will contain as little gore as possible.
- Always write in past tense and in the third person’s perspective (he/she walked over to the bed).
- More rules can be added as we go on.
₴ł₲₦ Ʉ₱₴, ₣₳₵Ɇ₵Ⱡ₳ł₥₴ & ⱤɆⱠ₳₮łØ₦₴Ⱨł₱ ĐØ₵
SIGN UPS CLOSED