₮ⱧɆ students of Springerton High School (in a town, also named Springerton) are all preparing to go on their annual feild trip to a camp site in the mountains. But on the way there, the busses they’re riding in are each hit by lightning. Everyone on board is knocked out, and when they wake up, they find that they are right back at the school, where they began.
Suddenly there is no sign of any of the drivers that drove the busses, and even though they can text and call each other, they can’t call their parents or anyone else and can’t access the internet in any way. When they return back to their homes – they find that both their parents and their siblings (if they have any) are gone.
They are now all alone in the town, having no clue what has happened to their parents. And, maybe most importantly, they have no idea how to create a working society without them, so how will they ever survive?
- You are allowed a maximum of 2 characters (with a few exceptions).
- I have a loose storyline in mind, so if you’re thinking of doing anything major, please contact me first.
- Don’t godmod.
- No sex scenes allowed.
- Be active!
- If you are absent from the roleplay for three days or more, your character will be terminated.
- Death scenes, attacks etc. will be SG-posts from me that will contain as little gore as possible.
- Always write in past tense and in the third person’s perspective (he/she walked over to the bed).
- More rules can be added as we go on.
₣₳₵Ɇ₵Ⱡ₳ł₥₴ & ⱤɆⱠ₳₮łØ₦₴Ⱨł₱ ĐØ₵
₱Ⱡ₳₵Ɇ₴ ł₦ ₴₱Ɽł₦₲ɆⱤ₮Ø₦
These can be very useful to know about later in the roleplay, so you know where to place your characters.
- The School - a fairly large high school that has an auditorium, a football feild, several classrooms (of course) and a sizable cafeteria.
- The Library - the place to go to find every book imagineable. It was built in 1850 and the interior has barely changed since.
- The Grocery Store - just your run-of-the-mill grocery store where you can buy … well, groceries.
- The Health Centre - not nearly big enough to be called an actual hospital. But it’s staff are capable enough to handle tummy aches, sprained ankles and such.
- The Police Station - a relatively large establishment whose policemen have the utmost respect from the citizens of Springerton.
- The Town Square - the small plot of land in the middle of the town. It mainly consists of a fountain and some benches.
- Willow Lane - the neighborhood where Springerton’s upper-class citizens live.
- Hamilton Road - the neighborhood where Springerton’s middle class citizens live.
- Wesley Street - the neighborhood where Springerton’s lower class citizens live.
- The Springerton Forest - it surrounds the whole town, and is known for being the place where Springerton’s teenagers hang out. The tiny lake in the middle of it has even changed it’s name to Lover’s Lane Lake since it’s such a popular spot for teenage couples to go to.