₳ ₦Ɇ₩ ฿Ɇ₲ł₦₦ł₦₲ - RP - Ø₣₣ł₵ł₳Ⱡ ₮ⱧⱤɆ₳Đ

Sofia

‘‘No, If I did I would’ve treated it along time ago.’’ She answered. ‘‘But now, we must look like experts if we want to get clues.’’ She walked to the more scientist-y part of the hospital room. ‘‘Here, we can use the equitment to take samples of the blood still there,’’ She took a junk of it and put it in a first aid kit. ‘‘Look for anything useful.’’

@StoneCold

1 Like

Kayleigh

Kayleigh tried her hardest to remember what her mom taught her about this stuff. The only thing she could remember being taught was fighting for her life. She never really found medicating and other stuff that interesting but she had basic knowledge. She got up and slowly walked beside and found baggies. “Maybe put the blood in here?” She asked.

@boujee

1 Like

august

Hardly heard her mutter and hoped that what I did comprehend was misunderstood.
My mind put emphasis on the word.
had.
I heard it correctly.
“Im sorry,”
@emma.el

2 Likes

Estelle

She didn’t want to cry, but she felt like it needed to be said.
“She’s, uh.” She paused for a moment. She wanted to elaborate, but she was scared. She already knew that she looked broken.
A small tear fell down her cheek.
“She probably doesn’t know that I exist. I don’t think about it too much though, so,”

She breathed in through her nose.

“At least she’s not dealing with this, I guess.”

@elgenbloskenwriter22

3 Likes

august parker

I didn’t know what to say so I just went in for it and squeezed her hand comfortingly and looked her in the eyes.
@emma.el gah, should i have done that

3 Likes

Estelle

He grabbed her hand and she looked down. She squeezed it back.
“Sorry for bringing up my shitty home life.” She said, and wiped under her eyes with the sleeve of her sweater.
“I don’t talk about it a lot. With everything that’s going on I-“

deep breaths, Estelle.

“I felt like it wouldn’t hurt to try, you know.”
She looked at him and squeezed his hand again. She looked at their hands, then back up to August.
“Thanks for listening though, I guess.”

@elgenbloskenwriter22 - no worries ;)) I like where it’s going!

3 Likes

august

I looked at the tear streaming down her cheek and wiped it with my thumb as I remembered when my mom did that to me.

@emma.el

1 Like

Estelle

He wiped the tear that was falling down her cheek. She went from looking down to looking at him.
“I mean it. Thank you.” She continued to look at him, like there was something else to be said. But she didn’t know what.

@elgenbloskenwriter22

1 Like

august

I squeezed her hand again and said “anytime.”
It felt like the end of the conversation. But was still a feeling telling me something was missing.

@emma.el

1 Like

Estelle

Was there something else to say? She didn’t know. She sat there, squeezing his hand and trying not to cry. She didn’t think she was going to tell anyone anything about her family, but it felt good despite the overwhelming emotions.
After about ten minutes, she spoke again.
“No one knows about that, by the way.” She looked at him.
“I’m usually very guarded. This is so unlike me.” She chuckled, but nervously.

@elgenbloskenwriter22

1 Like

august

“In all honesty, ditto.” I looked down at our hands.

1 Like

Estelle

She sat there, unsure of what to say. She smiled, but sat there, her hand tightly around his.
“I, um.” She began.
“Up until like yesterday I planned on just surviving on my own. No help and all.”
It wasn’t a major secret, but it was kind of weird to say it.
“When I saw that people had weapons and stuff I figured that it would be safer to, you know, not be a stranger like I was in class.”

@elgenbloskenwriter22

1 Like

august

“Hm,” I paused.
It wasn’t much of a surprise to me, but my mind reacted with mixed feelings.
“I wanted to have a low-key role amongst a group of people. Just involved enough to have a lot of information.”

1 Like

Estelle

“Yeah. I don’t want to get too involved, but just enough to know what’s going on.”
She thought about it a little more.
“I feel like there are so many people who want to get so involved and honestly, there just isn’t anyone that I trust here.” She took a deep breath.
Do I trust him? She thought about it. She looked at him and their hands, and then though about it more.
“Well, wasn’t. There wasn’t anyone that I trusted.”
She smiled at him.

@elgenbloskenwriter22

2 Likes

august

I had this feeling hearing her say that.
What do I call it. Is there a term for this?
My heart fluttered. In the midst of all of this.
I tried to contain the size of my smile.

@emma.el im getting essited

2 Likes

OORP:

THEY ARE SO CUTE omg :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

OORP:
When you want your character to have the same relationship. Im waiting for somebody to approach vannessa. :sob:

4 Likes

Estelle

She was excited. Over what, trusting someone again?
“It’s funny.” She began.
“I don’t trust people. Ever. Not since my family started having, er, problems.”

It’s alright, Estelle. You trust him, remember?

She smiled.
“I don’t know if you want to hear the whole story. It’s a bit of a mess.”

@elgenbloskenwriter22

2 Likes

august

“Tell me whatever you feel comfortable doing.” I turned my body a little bit more toward her.
" I’ll listen."
Her smile was getting progressively cuter.

@emma.el bro my heart is fluttering

2 Likes

Estelle

She felt warm inside. Like happiness just flowed through her veins or something.
She then realized that she’s have to recount her family history. She tensed for a moment, but then realized that the person she was telling it to was August.
It’s fine, Estelle. Calm down.
She took a deep breath and started.
“I was five years old when my sister Julia was born. We were super close.” She paused for a moment. She hadn’t said her sister’s name in years.
“My dad was a huge role model to me. He was in the army and worked in the hospitals, so he taught me a lot about first aid. After he left the military, he became a real estate agent and became really successful. We lived in a private neighborhood and everything” She squeezed his hand at the thought of her dad.
“And uh,” she paused. Go on, just say it.

“One night, when I was asleep, my dad took Julia and they disappeared. I was eleven and she was only six.” She paused for a good minute or two.

“My mom and I knew nothing. Everything in Julia’s room was normal, almost untouched. We didn’t hear anything and my dad didn’t leave a note. All of his belonging and clothes were gone.”

Another breath, Estelle.

“My mom filed missing persons reports, and they came up empty and all that. She was diagnosed with depression when they closed the cases. Luckily she’s in recovery now. We never talk about it though.”

She paused and looked at him.

“After they closed the cases, my mom took down every photo she had with my dad and sister. She only has one photo of Julia in her bedside table.”

She began shivering a little bit.
“I wonder sometimes,” she started welling up.
“I wonder if they’re okay, or if…” she sniffles.
“If Julia knows me, if she thinks about me and stuff.” She wiped her eyes.

“It’ll be five years this December. They left a few days before Christmas.”
She looked at him with extremely red and puffy eyes.
“It just sucks.” She said, wiping a few tears away.

@elgenbloskenwriter22 - This library scene tho!! i-

1 Like