₳ ₦Ɇ₩ ฿Ɇ₲ł₦₦ł₦₲ - RP - Ø₣₣ł₵ł₳Ⱡ ₮ⱧⱤɆ₳Đ

Kayleigh Aisaka

Once she got there she had frozen in place in the wheelchair. This is where she could have died? She imagined herself laying on the ground, getting banged in the head with whatever, she had forgotten at that moment. “What?” She asked Sofia. She coughed and felt her throat squeezing. “I- I can’t be here, th- it’s so much to take in!” She cried.

@iconic_queen @AlyssaThePretzel

1 Like

Sofia

‘‘Okay, Okay! Calm down.’’ Sofia said in the most calmest voice she could, she gently rested her hand on Kayleigh’s shoulder.

@WorstNightmare

1 Like

Kayleigh Aisaka

She felt the hand on her shoulder and she freaked out completely, flying and landing her butt on the ground from jumping. “S-stop! Don’t touch me! Thi-“ She felt her head spinning again. And put her hand on the ground and felt liquid. Her hands started shaking when her eyes widened. She lifted up her hand slowly and saw blood. She couldn’t do anything. She was frozen again. She felt herself choking again but she didn’t react as it was only the flashback. She felt tears. “No, this can’t be my blood!” She screamed and tried to wipe it on the ground but she accidentally put her hand in more of the puddle from her. She wiped the blood on her shirt and stood up, feeling even more dizzy. She felt her head wrap and tried to stand still but she was doing a bad job at holding herself up.

@iconic_queen
@AlyssaThePretzel - Should be with them

1 Like

Sofia

‘‘Aisaka Would you please calm down!?’’ She said, raising her voice. Kind of in a scary voice, and grabbed Kayleigh and put her in the wheel chair. ‘‘You need to calm down, and face your fears.’’ She’d shout as if it was boot camp. ‘‘If you wanna win that case, you better fix your attitude because when your in that court thing… You never know somebody could stab you in the back and turn to the Jake,Joe, Josh boy.’’

@WorstNightmare

1 Like

Kayleigh

Her breathing turned unsteady but she managed to cool off. “I-…” she clenched her fists and still had felt dizzy. “But I barely even did anything.” She said in a strict down. “He was going to fucking kill me.” She felt a wave of fear. She was becoming her dad. Always having mental breakdowns, screaming, not believing anything. She stopped herself from feeling any more pain. No, she can’t keep breaking down like this. She needed to be tough. She breathed in, and breathed out. She scratched her neck, and instead of getting the flashback, she only saw herself doing what she had done. Just a normal neck scratch. Patience. That’s what she needed. Be patient. “I’m sorry, I don’t know what’s getting into me, I’m not usually like this.” She said calmly.

@AlyssaThePretzel @iconic_queen

1 Like

OORP: The sign ups and chat thread for this RP just got closed. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

OORP:

Shi-

We need to do something about it.

Maybe we can just plan here? Or make a PM?

1 Like

OORP: We must first consult @cuteswede before doing an action. After all, he/she owns this RP.

2 Likes

OORP: Yeah I know I’m just giving ideas.

1 Like

MINHO

“It’s alright.” Minho said. “People could get emotional sometimes and need to spill it all out.”

He then heavily sighed: “Talking about fresh start, this isn’t the kind of fresh start you were talking about, right?”

Minho looked down at his leg: “Alright. I’m finished. Should we get to cafeteria or something to eat?”

@anonymous_snowflake
@Etherwalker

3 Likes

Sean Gregory Price | nurse office | with Minho and Sebastian

Sean smiled weakly and nodded his head while Minho discussed about emotions. He’s not good at expressing his emotions. But, he’s right. One must learn how to let it all out.

“You’re right. This is only the beginning of a fresh start”, he said.

Sean looked back at Sebastian and asked, “What do you think, Sebastian? You want to go to the cafeteria?”.

@Thecode004
@Etherwalker

3 Likes

august

I laughed, lost in the book until I heard her ask me about the book. “I don’t mind them now.” I said jokingly because she had just heard me audibly go “ooooooh” when sally opened her friends phone. “Some of my siblings are really into stuff like this and I would be in the background rolling my eyes but I don’t know what I’d do if the kardashians came on right now.” I grinned. And then I thought of my siblings putting a pause to my momentary happiness.
@emma.el I’m sorry I took so long I didn’t see this in my feed until now

3 Likes

OORP:

@iconic_queen hey is there a reason you didn’t reply to my post? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

ESTELLE

The moment he mentioned his siblings, it was noticeable that his mood dropped. Estelle wanted to say something, but she didn’t know what.
“My mom despised the Kardashians.” She tried to laugh.
“I could tolerate it.” She said, as her mood slowly fell.

She paused for a moment, looked at her book, looked at him, and then at her book again. She took a deep breath.

“God, I miss her so much. And it’s only been a few days.” Her eyes began to well, but she held them back as hard as she could.

@elgenbloskenwriter22 - it’s totally fine :))

3 Likes

august

I forced a laugh when she mentioned the Kardashians and then saw her eyes looking glassier. I thought more of everyone until my face mirrored hers and my throat got dry but my eyes looked and felt fine. My hands pulled into fists with my thumbs beneath my fingers. Instinct said “hug her” mind said “calm down” heart said “processing…”

@emma.el I like the colour thing

3 Likes

ESTELLE

She looked at August, who also looked sad. She cleared her throat, though she still sounded raspy from holding back tears.
“I-” She sounded sad. So she cleared her throat again.
“Sorry. It’s just-” She took a shallow breath.
“Forget it. I don’t want to get all depressing.” She took a few more breaths, looking up to avoid tears from falling down her face. She didn’t want to start being open, she didn’t know if she was ready for that.
“Sorry.” She grabbed his hand for a sec, then let go.

“I don’t talk about personal stuff too much, if you couldn’t tell.” She nervously laughed. She put her hands between her knees and slouched in the beanbag. She took another breath.

@elgenbloskenwriter22 - thx! It’s from here if you wanna try it :))

2 Likes

august

I tried to be more contained because things are easier for me that way. “You can with me, I’m just a stranger in the library who happens to know your name.”
@emma.el I made one for cynthia

2 Likes

ESTELLE

She chuckled a little, then took a deep breath. Maybe this would help.
“She just means a lot to me, that’s all.” She shrugged.
"I have a stepdad and a step brother, but I don’t really talk to them a lot. But I really care about my mom. " She breathed a little.

Should I tell him about my dad? Maybe my sister?
No, maybe I should wait.

She took another deep breath.
“Sorry, this is just weird for me.”

@elgenbloskenwriter22

2 Likes

august

“Alright, I have four brothers and three sisters. Wilson, Wayne, Matthew, William, Crystal, Victoria, and Florence.” I sighed “Its a mouthful.” I forced a chuckle sounding kinda like a scoff placing my book on the floor between us. My mind began racing with questions but I hid that fairly well.
@emma.el

2 Likes

ESTELLE

She listened to him open up about his family.
“Wow. That’s a lot of siblings.” She breathed, thinking about what it would be like to have a legitimate sibling. Maybe it was time to accept that she doesn’t anymore.
“I had a little sister.” She said, extremely quietly.
“We, uh.” She coughed. “I haven’t seen her for years.”
Shit, the tears are coming back. Compose yourself, Estelle.

“I’ve never talked about it.” She said with a shaky breath.

@elgenbloskenwriter22

2 Likes