• |l Van's Honest Story Reviews! 💕 l| •

Introduction
Hey girls and gals! Welcome to my story review thread!

Im currently on the hunt for fresh stories, so I opened up this thread! Ill be as blunt as I can, and give you my honest opinion on your story.

If you find my reviewing too harsh and forward, please dont bother filling out a form.

Note: I review how many chapters I want. If I was interested in the first episode, ill continue on reading

Form
To participate in this reviewing, please fill out this little form that I have prepared.
~~
Title:
Author:
Story Genre:
Story Description:
Story Cover:
The pros that you like in your story:
Should I deliver the review PRIVATELY or PUBLICLY?:
(Optional) Specific points you want me to review:
~~

Current stories that I am reviewing:

~~
Stories that I have finished reviewing:

~~
Personal story favorites that I reviewed:

I think that is about is for now, happy reading!
Adios! :two_hearts:
This thread is hereby closed for now

8 Likes

Title: Capture the Moment
Author: Karlon Artis
Story Genre: Comedy
Story Description: Takoda is a photographer who inspires to become freelance and expand his portfolio. Can he snapshot his way to success?
Story Cover:

The pros that you like in your story: The storyline, characters, and romance
Should I deliver the review PRIVATELY or PUBLICLY?: Privately (PM)
( Optional ) Specific points you want me to review: Plot and characters

Hi I’d love a review for my story :innocent:

Title: Temperamental
Author: Sam & Renae
Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: Victoria Hartley will do whatever it takes to leave her past behind. What will she do when fate has other plans involving Jackson Reynolds.
Story Cover:

The pros that you like in your story: The characters and plot :joy:
Should I deliver the review PRIVATELY or PUBLICLY?: PM please!
( Optional ) Specific points you want me to review: None

LINK: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/6551964166455296

Title: 360 Nightmares
Author: Mira
Story Genre: Drama
Story Description: YOU are a teen vampire on death row with only a year left. Will you live your final days in peace or will your life be ruined by one man who changes everything? *Choices MATTER &CC
Story Cover:

(I’m going to change it very soon!)
The pros that you like in your story: I like my directing?
Should I deliver the review PRIVATELY or PUBLICLY?: Privately, please.
( Optional ) Specific points you want me to review: Anything really, there’s room for improvement!
Thank you for this thread! :grin:

Author: Sebule
Story Genre: fantasy
Story Description: You’re a soldier trying to save the kingdom from darkness. There’s just one problem - the fate you can’t escape from. But you can always try.
Story Cover: 10f105f9331caab684cd6072a36d780d1279ca55_2_421x750%20(4)
The pros that you like in your story: I think it’s original and I wanted to write something deeper
Should I deliver the review PRIVATELY or PUBLICLY?: I think I’m fine with both so I’ll leave it up to you :joy:
( Optional ) Specific points you want me to review: I would like to know if you like a reader would read it, if it’s catchy, if you don’t mind that it’s darker…
Btw I’m not very good at english :face_vomiting: :cat_shocked: and I didn’t want to say things but show them so I hope you won’t feel lost while reading it :confused:
Thank you very much!

Story Title: Your Woman
Author: wesley
Story Genre: Romance
Story Description: Her eyes are always in books or her studies; never caught by someone else. After being told to tutor Hazel, a stubborn hot-head, she finds something more intriguing.
Story Cover:
Episode_Cover_Art_ALT.png
The pros you like in your story: I enjoy writing all of my characters and they’re all unique and special in their own way! Also it has a lot of diversity.
Should I deliver the review PRIVATELY or PUBLICLY? : Privately
(Optional) Specific points you want me to review: Plot, pacing and characters.

PLEASE feel free to be as blunt and honest as you want and thank you so much for doing this :smiley:

This thread will be closed for now! :two_hearts:

Thank you for bothering to fill out the form! Ill be skimming through your stories in a bit :wink:

Hey! I would love for you to review my story! :blush: Thank you so much and I hope you like it! :black_heart:
Here’s my story:
Name: Where the Shadows Belong
Author: Dani
Instagram: daniepisodewriter
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Episodes: 3
Description: Alexia has known the demon world for as long as she remembers, but still, her life was simple until she decided to join supernatural hunters. And you? Are you willing to join them?
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5012355304456192

Hi, but your request for a story review is rejected. If you would give time to read my post, I stated that this thread would be closed for now :slight_smile:

I’m sorry but I read all you posted, I didn’t saw the comments of the thread… Maybe you could edit your post or put it in the title instead of putting that the review requests are closed in the comments… :confused:

I apologize for that, but I think that after posting your reply, you can easily see through my comment which is on top of yours? :thinking:
~~
I edited my post already to inform other people, instead of commenting. :slight_smile:

When I reply to a post, I reply to the first thing you post. When my comment was posted I didn’t saw what posts were on top of it… I genuinely didn’t know…

I would love for you to read my story!

Title Beyond Repair
Plot After a tragic accident Lola decides to leave her hometown hoping to find herself again. Instead she finds someone else. Is Lola capable of love or is she broken beyond repair ?
Style Ink
Genre Romance
Author Giana
Episodes 4 [and counting]
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4518274726690816 3

And public is totally okay with me :slight_smile:

Hi,

I would really appreciate a review on our story
Hope you will like it! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Title: Clue: Secret of the Necklace
Author: Farah DeSantis & Grace
Description: What has a necklace hidden in a book to do with a thousand years old mystery of fallen angels? And who is that new mysterious guy? Find the truth before it is too late! (CC, LL)
Genre: Mystery, (+Romance, +Comedy, + Fantasy )
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 8 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @miss_desantis_
The pros: lol OK I am soooo not good at self-promo but what we get from fans - we are constantly told that we have a unique and amazing plot which I believe is true :slight_smile: I guess you will not find a similar story on the app,

May i get a review?
It’s called " Black Hearts, Golden Desires"

• Story Description: Nand,a princess of Solataria,is trained to protect her family and kingdom. What will happen if an old enemy arises for revenge?Will Nand be able to handle the storm coming her way?
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
  • genre: Fantasy
  • Story Status: Ongoing
  • Chapters : 8
    05a684466238b104eb35ac757fdd4e636dc9791b_2_362x499

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.