Label, goto, and branching help ❓

Hello! Hopefully I can explain what’s going on here properly lol…
I’m trying to create two separate branches for an upcoming episode, so I’m using gains.
Example here…

branching

To remember choices that use gains like this, if I’m not mistaken, you need to do the whole if, elif, else shebang, which I’ve done in the past and it’s worked without issue. Now, I’m trying to set up two entirely different branches/paths; to do that I thought I’d need to use labels and gotos. Example here…
wth

Here are the labels I was hoping they would go to…
wth%202

If I pick the choice where Connor drives me home, it’ll initially go to the correct label, and then it’ll just transition to the walking_home label, which is obviously not what I want. The other label/branch appears to be working fine when I select the choice that coincides with it.

What am I doing wrong? Am I going about this the wrong way? Can you even do what I’m trying to do lol? And if I wanted this choice to carry into the next chapter, how would I do that? Any suggestions/help would be appreciated! :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks!

You’d need to add another label for where the two scenes should merge

OOOOOH, I see!

1 Like

Okay, I think it works lmao. Did you mean something like this? I added it to the other label as well so they merge together, like you said.

hoorah!

1 Like

Yeah, exactly like that

1 Like

omg i’m so stupid :woman_facepalming: thank you for your help!

1 Like

Lol you’re welcome and you’re not stupid

1 Like

thanks girly :two_hearts:

1 Like